3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Mad Adventure [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 77mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Reactions: The Wizard of Oz

The game master

May 19, 2022
Mad Adventure [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 77mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Pls change this link dev

Jul 17, 2017
It makes no sense to start, there is very little content, if it goes like this, then there will be nothing to play in 0.9. But it looks pretty high quality. I hope the author will increase productivity and the updates will be more voluminous.

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
This game is something, also hope dev will make updates bigger and not got for a monthly update with little content

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
So is it Giannah or Gianna? Both are used.

Mentally disabled MC who at least seems to be self aware that he's the biggest fucking disphit who ever lived, so a plus?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
So after 3 updates, there's some issues with the game. First one being that every update is SUPER short, with not a lot of content to be honest, second is the fact that after 3 updates we still haven't had any sex scenes, i can understand the slow corruption aspect of the game but come on.
I'll still support this game but dev, you gotta give us something nice with the next update,the fans enjoy your work, the females look absolutely gorgeous and the animations are nice too, so please make something good out of it.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes