3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I would like to know if I missed something or I already saw everything 1 scene with Sussanah Chat with Brianne and the exit with Billy That's all?
1 scene with Suzanah
1 scene with Gianna
+ chat with other characters and story developement scenes (non-sexual) (includes restaurant scene with Johnny and Bill, the scientist's appartment, chat with Brianne in her room, the female news reporter.)

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
1 scène avec Suzanah
1 scène avec Gianna
+ discuter avec d'autres personnages et scènes de développement de l'histoire (non sexuelles) (comprend une scène de restaurant avec Johnny et Bill, l'appartement du scientifique, discuter avec Brianne dans sa chambre, la journaliste féminine.)
[/CITATION]
Où et quand?
J'ai vu Sue, Gianna et Bill, tous les autres sont sans interaction...

avitapilos

May 22, 2022
guys, do you have recomendation similiar game like this? thick ass/thigh, big boobs and simple gameplay

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
guys, do you have recomendation similiar game like this? thick ass/thigh, big boobs and simple gameplay
MetF by Amaziri https://f95zone.to/threads/metf-ch-3-v0-54-amaziri.75187/

It's a slow corruption game, but if you have the time give it a try. Also the first chapter acts like an introduction to the game, not much going on, you just get to know who the characters are and their relationships etc, plus the english trad is not that great in that chapter and the graphics and models look decent but that's about it.
Chapter 2 is where it gets better and interesting, there are sex scenes in the chapter but no penetration (so blowjobw, cunnis, boobjobs, grinding etc)
Chapter 3 you have full on sex scenes, better animations, the storyline and developement gets even better and the models look beautiful.

Reactions: avitapilos

avitapilos

May 22, 2022
MetF by Amaziri https://f95zone.to/threads/metf-ch-3-v0-54-amaziri.75187/

It's a slow corruption game, but if you have the time give it a try. Also the first chapter acts like an introduction to the game, not much going on, you just get to know who the characters are and their relationships etc, plus the english trad is not that great in that chapter and the graphics and models look decent but that's about it.
Chapter 2 is where it gets better and interesting, there are sex scenes in the chapter but no penetration (so blowjobw, cunnis, boobjobs, grinding etc)
Chapter 3 you have full on sex scenes, better animations, the storyline and developement gets even better and the models look beautiful.
seen the screenshots and just what iam looking for!! thanks man, i appricate it ;)

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
this game has some juicy animations with some hella hot characters, kinda wish the developer would add some sort of calender where u can see the time schedule where everyone's at at all-time so you know where to find the repeatables.
If you read through the change log, he states the days and times of the repeatable events.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes