3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
I'm lovin it! I hope there are many more scenes with Mrs. Susannah, Brianne and Mrs. Cassandra.:giggle: But most of all i want scenes with Mrs. Giannah, i find her really hot!:love: And see more pretty women coming hopefully also like Giulia and her mother Aurora!:love:
Here some images from Mrs. Giannah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
After reaching the point where you no longer have any phone hints; you can install this to the "game" folder, pull it up while playing with alt+m, put "giev" in the variable names search, click the arrow on giev2 and change event level from 3 to 2.

Edit: this is for if you can't get gianne's second event where you fuck her on the kitchen counter. Also the phone is the in-game phone, not referring to people on mobile.

Last edited:

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
After reaching the point where you no longer have any phone hints; you can install this to the "game" folder, pull it up while playing with alt+m, put "giev" in the variable names search, click the arrow on giev2 and change event level from 3 to 2.
thank you so much

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I think there is a problem in the mchousenav.rpy, because all destination are not available.

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
what for?

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
So you can get Giannah's final event and Kelly's first event. It seems like the dev made a mistake so her event won't even show up in the hints unless you change it like I posted above.
i tried it 100% like you said, but how do i trigger/start the quest?

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes