jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
Just fill a large plot with soybean seeds and don't have anyone take care of it. Each time a seed grows into food, gets ignored, and dies, it turns into 4 seeds.
Give her a pregnancy potion. Note that only native women and DLC women can get pregnant. Large native women, elder sisters, Yona, Reika, mermaid and all the others - can't get pregnant.

Obtain seeds just once, and farm them until you have all the seeds you need. Like another commenter has said, soy is a low-effort crop, you just plant it and wait until it turns into seeds, no need to harvest is in a timely manner.
thank you for your answers
I didn't know that you could let them die and harvest more seeds, I always thought that once they'd been turned into food, you'd have to recover them quickly before they rotted and became completely unusable.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
how can we separate the quantity?
1718815184846.png
once the grandfather became young, the rest of the potions ( 6 ) that I wanted to use on the grandmother disappeared
1718815276385.png

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
how can we separate the quantity?
View attachment 3750517
once the grandfather became young, the rest of the potions ( 6 ) that I wanted to use on the grandmother disappeared
View attachment 3750519
Hold ctrl and click, but here it's not necessary. When you feed your slaves with anything, you don't need to put stuff in their inventory. When you have it in your inv and you click on the slave, anything you use from your inventory is automatically used on them.

Reactions: flannan
Jan 12, 2024
oh damn....no one mentioned this before.....

Shift+Left Click can craft 10 times continuously.
CTRL+Shift+Left Click can craft 100 times continuously.
No, that has definitely been mentioned before. But at this point, good luck finding the post again...

if you arent here for the gore, why even bother ?
I'm here for the cutest giant. And the pregnancy. And the slaves. Especially the wooden toilet.
And also watching Yona getting violated by a massive spider :whistle: :coffee:
Egg-laying post-defeat scene when? :BootyTime:

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
Hold ctrl and click, but here it's not necessary. When you feed your slaves with anything, you don't need to put stuff in their inventory. When you have it in your inv and you click on the slave, anything you use from your inventory is automatically used on them.
thanks ;)

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Anything behind the native boss fight, which preferable has access to a source of water (lake or ocean doesn't really matter), to have access to water before building a well and a place for the mermaid to stay
Mermaid can actually craft water blocks, in which she can reside in as well, so you can bring her wherever. Crafting menu only shows up when she's in the water.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Mermaid can actually craft water blocks, in which she can reside in as well, so you can bring her wherever. Crafting menu only shows up when she's in the water.
Yeah but you can just put her in some small lake and don't need to waste wonder berrys for something similiar

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Oh, this game will get banned because cannibalism is not accepted in the USA. Or any other country. I have feeling when Steam finds that or beta tests it they find it unworthy. So be back on internet eventually. May need to find another place out, I recommend blog, just be safe. Don't leave portal from steam?

Other is other means of capture? I haven't found one. It appears more like rape attack if your female hero, Male hero attack to eat. Oh yes I used the cheats but I think there should be some modifiers like points be at 500 so there won't extra points left behind.

Might need to change parameters. I found adding tribal men to ocean soothing release. Capture wild animals for eating. But there must more than berries to eat. How come there are no wild trees to eat. Other I can't save which bothers me most if someone fix that issue you are lifesaver.

Swimming or raft going is no go.
Bodies in water should attract fish for eating.

Save or load locks the game menu, you have to exit the game and restart the process all over.

Burning houses if must if the enemy is attacking your base camp. Or taking over an enemy village, if that even possible?
So no respawn of enemy tribal.

I don't see any survivors on island or captives...is it that your on island at northernmost point is shaman zone...I didn't proceed. Because it limited me, I am not sure how I can get both heroes together, it appears there is no gate or means to expand the base.

The Version I had, doesn't allow heroes to have sex or friends to have sex which is puzzling to me. Sleep sex is not guaranteed.

Orders options would been possible if I knew how get it work:
I would think it be; gather food, gather resources, scout around, patrol the area, search map area,

there is no covert underground housing so you can have drop on tribals. Instead topside house seems like you have to massive traps everywhere kill tribals. No guard towers? auto turrets if you have cheat mode activated.

Problems within game: destroying build items within the game, and building item + rotating it fit and finding more clothes to wear. Most of the tools and weapons are limited.

With shovel makes me wonder could heroes build a spike trench?

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Oh, this game will get banned because cannibalism is not accepted in the USA. Or any other country. I have feeling when Steam finds that or beta tests it they find it unworthy. So be back on internet eventually. May need to find another place out, I recommend blog, just be safe. Don't leave portal from steam?
Oh, really? I didn't even realise Steam banned The Forest or the Fallout series which also have cannibalism... You know why? Because they haven't banned them... And you know, what is also illegal in the USA? Rape, incest (well, for the most part anyway), FUCKIN MURDER!

Jun 18, 2020
Ummm... I don't even know how to make a slave or make a native friendly to me.I hit them normally and they're dead, I knock them out with concussion and they never wake up again... Any help please ?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
What level do you have to be to fight the android? Her attacks are fast and she deals tons of damage. Heavy shield?
Best option is to literally Git Gud. Kite her around, dodge her attacks, attack her when there's a window.

The fighting is actually quite fun in this game, and mostly depends on player's skill instead of stats. One could probably beat every boss at level one, it'll just take a lot of time.
Unless you are fighting a horde of 100+ enemies, but that's an exception.

Jun 18, 2020
Best option is to literally Git Gud. Kite her around, dodge her attacks, attack her when there's a window.

The fighting is actually quite fun in this game, and mostly depends on player's skill instead of stats. One could probably beat every boss at level one, it'll just take a lot of time.
Unless you are fighting a horde of 100+ enemies, but that's an exception.
May I ask a question since you're here ? How do you even make a slave ?

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Ummm... I don't even know how to make a slave or make a native friendly to me.I hit them normally and they're dead, I knock them out with concussion and they never wake up again... Any help please ?
Build a cage, put them in and put food they eat in (you can see that when you point your cursor at their icon). When the number next to their icon goes from 0 to 100, take them out and right-click their icon.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes