Poggersq

May 2, 2022
should prob rephrase or be more specific for next time: but when i mean new NPC sex positions, i mean ones where we can see both genitals instead of them hiding in plain sight. i mean at least, x-ray em.

Reactions: Zelchar

Sindobato03

Jun 2, 2024
how can i get elder sister to spawn in raids? i can tell its not random but cant tell what are the conditions
(yes they can spawn in raids)

Last edited:

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020
So, is it possible to stave off native raids by displaying body parts as a warning sign? Whilst I'm exploring and trying to do stuff they're coming in and attacking the girl MC, and I don't want her to get carried off or raped and such. If I can make a small base and put her in it then that would be neat.

Zelchar

Nov 22, 2017
Just thought I'd share a tip in case anyone else runs into this. I had issues with the "Breeding Pen" causing my workers to park themselves in the center of it and bug out, frozen in place, not even sleeping, until I Carry them to reset them. They worked the pig pen okay, but for some reason the Breeding Pen being around completely screwed up any Livestock workers. Well apparently the game doesn't like it if you put them together vertically or horizontally, even if you leave a little space between them. I separated them further and now they're working it without getting stuck and I'm finally getting milk.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
So, is it possible to stave off native raids by displaying body parts as a warning sign? Whilst I'm exploring and trying to do stuff they're coming in and attacking the girl MC, and I don't want her to get carried off or raped and such. If I can make a small base and put her in it then that would be neat.
You can build a bunch of vine totems, from the plant workbench. They reduce number of raiders. All the way down to zero.

Reactions: flannan

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Question for guys who played Black Market. Can I get away with building only streaming rooms?
Dealing with STDs is such a pain in the ass. Spending 100k on antibiotics only to get STD again a few minutes later.
Losing high-level girls to a random chance is just so unfair.
Ok, it's not possible with streaming rooms alone, but there's an SM room further into the game. No stds, no pregnancy chance, no downsides whatsoever.
Feels a little bit like cheating, honestly.

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020
Ok, it's not possible with streaming rooms alone, but there's an SM room further into the game. No stds, no pregnancy chance, no downsides whatsoever.
Feels a little bit like cheating, honestly.
Where can I get Black Market? I've not been able to find it anywhere for some reason.

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020
Combat in this game is extremely unfair it seems. Blocking enemies doesn't seem to do very much and they send waves at you which makes them extremely hard to deal with. Can you simply wait out the raid? Does getting killed do anything? Do they steal your things? These things haven't been spoken about in the guides.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Combat in this game is extremely unfair it seems. Blocking enemies doesn't seem to do very much and they send waves at you which makes them extremely hard to deal with. Can you simply wait out the raid? Does getting killed do anything? Do they steal your things? These things haven't been spoken about in the guides.
Yeah the guides are missing the very very basics if anyone is as retarded as me. Took me a while to even figure out how to put things on the ground(Left click btw). But I also don't have any answers for the raids. I got killed with both characters but they both respawned. As far as I can tell there's no downside but I'm not sure either, games like these are very confusing.

Zelchar

Nov 22, 2017
Both you and your shield seem to take less damage if you time a block just right. But honestly given how slow most enemies are, how long they take to telegraph their attacks, AND the fact that you can abuse the vertical plane to easily sidestep them, you don't need to in most cases. If they bunch up, try to get them all to attack at once, dodge, and then counter-attack with a heavy attack. With a decent weapon and good strength, unless they're really high level, you should be one-shotting the basic Natives with a heavy attack, if not a single regular attack. If you're really struggling, make a beeline for the Level 2 Smash skill which lets you cancel out of a heavy attack, giving you an extra safety net.

BTW, you didn't use the /exp cheat, did you? You might have inadvertently made the game harder instead of easier.

Jan 12, 2024
Yeah the guides are missing the very very basics if anyone is as retarded as me. Took me a while to even figure out how to put things on the ground(Left click btw). But I also don't have any answers for the raids. I got killed with both characters but they both respawned. As far as I can tell there's no downside but I'm not sure either, games like these are very confusing.
Running through enemies vertically (up/down) will cause them to miss with their attack. Every. Time. It's a little pathetic, to be honest.
Pressing F will preform a heavy attack in whichever direction the mouse is pointing (except with the Crystal Sword which attacks everywhere) and can be done before the enemy reaches you. Time it right and you can hit them, run, hit them again, and not even let them attack back. This is particularly easy with the very slow ones.
Similarly, pressing Spacebar will preform a standard attack without moving up to the enemy first, and also without a swing delay. This makes it even easier to kite around enemies without being attacked, but it will do considerably less damage for the same weapon durability.
Crafting and equipping an iron shield will make you effectively immortal, but the speed reduction is not nothing.

DickmcButts

Jun 7, 2022
Question for guys who played Black Market. Can I get away with building only streaming rooms?
Dealing with STDs is such a pain in the ass. Spending 100k on antibiotics only to get STD again a few minutes later.
Losing high-level girls to a random chance is just so unfair.
Definitely wouldn't recommend trying only streaming rooms, its been a while since I played BM, but don't they just increase the damage girls take? I remember pretty much just ignoring STDs, never cure them until your at the point 100k is nothing, just build a mix of streaming rooms and real money making rooms, then put any girls who get STDs into the streaming rooms since they barely deal any damage and check on them once in a while

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020
As a test I spawned the cosmetic surgery bench, though I can't change the FemMC's tits and such else. Is that not possible for her? It's a shame because I'd like to give her big tiddy.

Jan 12, 2024
As a test I spawned the cosmetic surgery bench, though I can't change the FemMC's tits and such else. Is that not possible for her? It's a shame because I'd like to give her big tiddy.
Yea, none of the unique characters can get a boob job (yet? :unsure: ) and only the feMC can change her hair, eyes, etc.
The surgery / mirror were mainly intended for the random natives. For now at least.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
So... how do I play? I start the game... I run around the island.... and I couldn't find anything for 30 minutes. Then I returned to spawn and got ganked by like 5 guys and me and the other NPC got killed in seconds. I saw a little crafting on the list and I made a couple of things, but I never found string, fabric or anything else that could give me weapons or armor. Is there any indication of where to go or what to do?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: IlidXAR
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes