Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.08 Beta Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(83) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- Drops x100
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage
- Generate maxStackDrops | NPC Drops +100 to +500
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops.

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999

IMPORTANT: Checked thoroughly and coudn't recreate a bricked save file, I stemple it as safe.. so long its used on the right version of the game.(Tho the last updates from dev really changes many save features, so new game would be preferable)
Info: Dev changed good amount of save features maybe the old saves can work again also added an
SteamWorkshopControl ;)
EA Build V0.0.8 Beta Steam Assembly-CSharp_v18.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.11
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

Need update to 0.0.9 beta

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
I thought this was an old released game judging by the 300+ pages of comments
Also how much content is in this game? Is Guro avoidable? Cause from the trailer your base could have no guro at all.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Also how much content is in this game? Is Guro avoidable? Cause from the trailer your base could have no guro at all.
yes is possible , you can avoid to build the device / bench allowing that
but some game over scene can contain it

Reactions: Jetstream300
Apr 21, 2017
Love I made an entire orgy camp separate from my main camp were I have my "slaves" just go wild.

Would share but have the forbidden DLC stuff included in said camp :D

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
No, the game just includes very unobvious controls, so people keep asking for help. To make things worse, the thread is 300+ pages, so many people don't even try reading it before asking. Which is understandable, but makes the thread even longer.

Also how much content is in this game?
The game has enough content for about 40 hours of gameplay (the saves measure the playtime, and mine has 30+ hours and I haven't completed all the content). Maybe more, if you attempt to build the base of your dreams. Maybe less, if you are better at games than I am.

Is Guro avoidable? Cause from the trailer your base could have no guro at all.
Much of the guro is avoidable. The worst of it will only happen if you make it happen. Probably the only thing hard to avoid, is dismemberment when enemy is killed by a heavy attack.

Does the new update include the new animations that they've previewed (Yona/Big Native, Yona/DLC Native, etc.)?
I tried to arrange Yona/DLC native, and it did not happen.

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
No, the game just includes very unobvious controls, so people keep asking for help. To make things worse, the thread is 300+ pages, so many people don't even try reading it before asking. Which is understandable, but makes the thread even longer.

The game has enough content for about 40 hours of gameplay (the saves measure the playtime, and mine has 30+ hours and I haven't completed all the content). Maybe more, if you attempt to build the base of your dreams. Maybe less, if you are better at games than I am.

Much of the guro is avoidable. The worst of it will only happen if you make it happen. Probably the only thing hard to avoid, is dismemberment when enemy is killed by a heavy attack.

I tried to arrange Yona/DLC native, and it did not happen.
Thanks, one last thing, where's the best place to create a base?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Thanks, one last thing, where's the best place to create a base?
Around the starting point on the beach is just fine. In any other place, you'll have to deal with higher-level raids.
Some people like to build high in the mountains, to make it harder for the enemies to approach, but this game doesn't react well to it, resulting in all sorts of weird stuff.

Reactions: Jetstream300

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Though all Boss Monster rape and the ammount of Character Events are focused on Female MC
Too bad I don't care at all for monster boss rape.
Not a single girl you collect can do anything with Fem MC.

A Setup like this would probably prevent 90% of the potential modders to even work on this though.
Modders want the freedom to do what THEY like... they aren't free labor force for a Dev

I think you misunderstand the differeence between a MOD (steam workshop support and simialrstuff) and ASSETS SUUBMITTED TO THE DEVS.
Both can work.

Zelchar

Nov 22, 2017
Addictive game, although I (Personal problem) seem to spend most of my time caught in a OCD loop taking care of all the traps and fields in my base. I've spent only a tiny fraction of time exploring the island.

Really wish there were keyboard shortcuts for:
-Status/Character Page
-Crafting
-All In
-Stack

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Question for guys who played Black Market. Can I get away with building only streaming rooms?
Dealing with STDs is such a pain in the ass. Spending 100k on antibiotics only to get STD again a few minutes later.
Losing high-level girls to a random chance is just so unfair.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes