Jun 18, 2020
Update version 0.09
Mega
The default build has been updated to [update v0.0.9]

■ Added
・Added the ability to create your own background items.
・Added the ability to register for workshops.

■ Bug fixes
・Fixed a bug in which when the level of the transport skill reaches 5, it is displayed as MAX (can be increased up to 10 levels).
・Fixed a bug in which the presence or absence of the blood of a subterranean woman was not reflected correctly.
・Fixed a bug that the items that can be found in the excavation area are not selected correctly.
・Fixed a bug that caused the slowdown effect of the swamp when building a house on top of a swamp, even if you entered the house.
・Fixed a bug that made it more difficult to escape from the wall when using the sword technique inside a native's house.
Are old saves compatible with the new update ?

Jun 18, 2020
For morale, villagers basically need 3 things: food, water and shelter. Put up a native hut and some leaf beds in it, and they'll be happy to sleep there. People report that villagers have trouble finding a free bed if there is more than one house in their area, so it's best for each work area to have only one house. Note that villagers set up as guards don't sleep, and thus don't gain morale from sleeping. In emergency, you can increase their morale by feeding them morale-boosting foods, such as carrots.

If you villagers are humans, they will also have relationship trouble. They have a personality, and like one personality above other and dislike another personality. You can safely ignore what they like, just make sure they are not living and working close to people with a personality they dislike.

For relationship to player characters, as they have said, there are 3 main options: adventuring together, dancing, and love potions. Love potions are a late-game option, it's fine to ignore it. If you get a relationship high enough (to at least 50, it seems), you can also have sex for +10 relationship per session.

Like Black Market. This game is from developers of Black Market, and shares that game's screwed-upness.
Monster Black Market is a lot more sane. And their monsters are much gentler with slaves.
Thanks. Can I save them if they die in combat ? NPCs have skill issues fr

Logic101

Apr 27, 2017
what effect raid difficulty level? (without using totem)
mc level effect total enemy raid you, the higher mc level, the more enemy appear during raid
but the level is the same

what is the best way to avoid raids
place leaf dummy doll, 1 dummy decrease 2 enemy
it can be craft on plant workbench
if you regularly get raid by 10 enemy, place 5 dummy
it cancel the raid

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MadIsland-0.09Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
what effect raid difficulty level? (without using totem)
3 different totems - one baked in furnace, the other two made in flesh workbench.
Distance from the southern end of the map to your current main character. The further you are, the higher levels of the raid.

Fem MC is the face for marketing, but the way the game plays is so male MC focused it's not even funny. All the recruitable girls are for him. He gets to grapple/rape and use them in the base.
I hope that the yuri update the dev said is planned will adress this.
Female MC plays in "game over rape" mode. Fight bosses as her, and if you lose, you get to see an H-scene.
Also, I'm mostly playing as her, and most take male MC for breeding (I'm still doing "breed your own villagers" challenge) and for leveling up so that he can recruit the giantess.

Is there a command to generate items? I'd rather not grind for hours
Yes, but I think the game will be disappointing unless you play it as a game. The H-scenes aren't all that good.
Still, the guide should have a link to commands.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Workshop is opened, but you can only build furniture for now

put ONLY PNG IMAGES into the image folder
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-06-20 221906.png

go to the workshop in game and you can build walls or stuff

PS: you can only have 500 mods including the things you made for yourself

How to install the mods (0.0.9 beta only)
1. Subscribe to the mod
2. Start the game and open Workshop → Subscribed on the title screen
3. Press Load Subscribed items (if this mod icon is displayed, you can get it in game)
4. A workbench called workshop workbench or sth has been added to the game, you can craft it in your hand with 10 woods. Its at the bottom slot of the crafting by hands, with a iron workbench icon look

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Fem MC is the face for marketing, but the way the game plays is so male MC focused it's not even funny. All the recruitable girls are for him. He gets to grapple/rape and use them in the base.
I hope that the yuri update the dev said is planned will adress this.
Though all Boss Monster rape and the ammount of Character Events are focused on Female MC
You cannot control mods at all and a dev is not responsible for mods. Moot point (if you are talking about mods)

Any fan-made art assets and animations created from released assets would have to be sent to the devs for them to be added to the game, so they would look it over and clean it up if necessary. And I assuem they wouldn't add low-qualtiy stuff anyway.
A Setup like this would probably prevent 90% of the potential modders to even work on this though.
Modders want the freedom to do what THEY like... they aren't free labor force for a Dev

Jan 12, 2024
You cannot control mods at all and a dev is not responsible for mods. Moot point (if you are talking about mods)

Any fan-made art assets and animations created from released assets would have to be sent to the devs for them to be added to the game, so they would look it over and clean it up if necessary. And I assuem they wouldn't add low-qualtiy stuff anyway.
A Setup like this would probably prevent 90% of the potential modders to even work on this though.
Modders want the freedom to do what THEY like... they aren't free labor force for a Dev
Bruh. This is the internet. Mods for this game are going to happen (and already have) whether the devs like it or not.
Only thing they can control is how easy it is for people to put them on the Steam Workshop.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: inuinu524
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes