flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Dang! This game have option to turn gore off? I'm in!
Yes. But I am not sure what exactly it does, since heavy attacks still dismember enemies. Maybe it reduced the amounts of blood this causes?

What level do you have to be to fight the android? Her attacks are fast and she deals tons of damage. Heavy shield?
The one in the laboratory? I think I was around level 50, and the fight wasn't particularly hard. And yes, I am normally using winged shield and healing potions in my fights. My weapon was battle axe.

Jigugg

Apr 18, 2024
I enjoyed the game, waiting a bit for more content and bug fixing... imo they should improve crafting and building system in late game.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
really needs a work bench that can alter the size of MC(man's) penis, and an easier way without using commands to have npcs/the other main character stay where the base is.

Jun 16, 2022
Hold right mouse button to aim, press left mouse button to release arrow. Or something like that.

So far, there is no information about decorations being good for morale. But people do need food, water and beds, even if they aren't using them. And you should make sure people's personalities are compatible. Fortunately, animals and monsters are compatible with everybody.
Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, but how do you recruit natives? So far, I figured out about the stun factor (run and whack with bat), built the cage, placed grilled meat in their cage (It was their favorite food), and I got them to max affinity. However, as soon as I release them they collapse to the ground with no interactions available, besides the carry/dismantle/inventory check options. I slept in my hut to pass some time, but they are still laid out. Did I miss a step?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, but how do you recruit natives? So far, I figured out about the stun factor (run and whack with bat), built the cage, placed grilled meat in their cage (It was their favorite food), and I got them to max affinity. However, as soon as I release them they collapse to the ground with no interactions available, besides the carry/dismantle/inventory check options. I slept in my hut to pass some time, but they are still laid out. Did I miss a step?
right click them in ur inventory, not just left click and drop them on the ground

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I want the Miko suit but I need the dlc to get the fighter orb. How do I get it ?
no one said it required dlc. use the special assault items like angry pot (+5 raiders lvl), hell totem(+50 raiders lvl). And using 4 angry pots are enough to summon the elite raiders (red armor enemies). Just kill them and you can get some in their pocket

Reactions: flannan

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
no one said it required dlc. use the special assault items like angry pot (+5 raiders lvl), hell totem(+50 raiders lvl). And using 4 angry pots are enough to summon the elite raiders (red armor enemies). Just kill them and you can get some in their pocket
I read that wrong and I read the previous comment after. I forgot to delete mine. Thanks, I was wondering why these items existed.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
Just fill a large plot with soybean seeds and don't have anyone take care of it. Each time a seed grows into food, gets ignored, and dies, it turns into 4 seeds.
Give her a pregnancy potion. Note that only native women and DLC women can get pregnant. Large native women, elder sisters, Yona, Reika, mermaid and all the others - can't get pregnant.

Obtain seeds just once, and farm them until you have all the seeds you need. Like another commenter has said, soy is a low-effort crop, you just plant it and wait until it turns into seeds, no need to harvest is in a timely manner.
thank you for your answers
I didn't know that you could let them die and harvest more seeds, I always thought that once they'd been turned into food, you'd have to recover them quickly before they rotted and became completely unusable.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes