Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
According to

Throw a zero byte file called none.bat into \Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML and it will be de-censored.

Creating a zero byte file (in Windows):
Have file extensions visible; if you don't know how to do that, Google it
Right click and select New>>Text File
Creates a New Text File.txt
Change name to none.bat
Say Yes to the file extension warning
Done
Can you upload on external link please? i dont have account on reddit (an i dont want to)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
guys i need help, i cant get a raid to happen, every time i use the raid horn a message appears saying "Raid did not occur"
Do you have any Items that reduce the number of people occureing in the raid?
or is your base completly surrounded by impassable objects (build or natural)?

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
Can you upload on external link please? i dont have account on reddit (an i dont want to)
Life pro-tip
copy-paste the url, then delete the and replace it with old
so it'd just be old.reddit.com/r/(whatevertherestoftheurlis)
bypasses the age restriction so you don't need to login.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
You don't need a reddit account to follow the instructions given by samarcus.
It say me i need to be connected to see comments and the thread infortunately, i don't know why.

Life pro-tip
copy-paste the url, then delete the and replace it with old
so it'd just be old.reddit.com/r/(whatevertherestoftheurlis)
bypasses the age restriction so you don't need to login.
thanks

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
Jan 12, 2024
guys i need help, i cant get a raid to happen, every time i use the raid horn a message appears saying "Raid did not occur"
Do you have any Items that reduce the number of people occureing in the raid?
or is your base completly surrounded by impassable objects (build or natural)?
Additionally that can happen because your base is considered suspended in the air. Like when built on platforms you need stairs to reach. Or you've just been playing for many hours without closing the game or loading a save (too many actors, dead or otherwise, to let the game load more).

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
like Sir Charles McTea said haha
or to program a complete overhaul without the female PC which is most likely not going to happen ^^
TY 4 the fast response, I was thinking of getting rid of the male character. >w>
I mean I have succeeded in doing, but the biggest problem is, the side character's data seem to be tied into the main player character's data, so when I delete the male one and keep the female one intact, game breaks LUL. X3
I mean, I could use UR cheat 2 tp the male far away, so he's out of site and out of mind. >w>

So I was hoping for a cheat/mod that when ever U switch between male or female player, the npc version of the player side character would be hidden and can not be targeted or interacted with by other npcs. >w>
(Although U can still see the player side character as a transparent entity. >w> )
Sumthin like dat. >w<

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
TY 4 the fast response, I was thinking of getting rid of the male character. >w>
I mean I have succeeded in doing, but the biggest problem is, the side character's data seem to be tied into the main player character's data, so when I delete the male one and keep the female one intact, game breaks LUL. X3
I mean, I could use UR cheat 2 tp the male far away, so he's out of site and out of mind. >w>

So I was hoping for a cheat/mod that when ever U switch between male or female player, the npc version of the player side character would be hidden and can not be targeted or interacted with by other npcs. >w>
(Although U can still see the player side character as a transparent entity. >w> )
Sumthin like dat. >w<
Easy solution... transfer your base to a location behind the southern mountain range (for example close to the ruin).
The other player will stay at the southern beach while your new base is somewhere far away.
And raids won't appear this far away from your base unless you decide to pay a visit and being targeted

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Easy solution... transfer your base to a location behind the southern mountain range (for example close to the ruin).
The other player will stay at the southern beach while your new base is somewhere far away.
And raids won't appear this far away from your base unless you decide to pay a visit and being targeted

Owo it can work like dat. :3
So would TP location 170 be a good place 4 base camp? >w>

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Owo it can work like dat. :3
So would TP location 170 be a good place 4 base camp? >w>
Anything behind the native boss fight, which preferable has access to a source of water (lake or ocean doesn't really matter), to have access to water before building a well and a place for the mermaid to stay

Juanluna18

Feb 11, 2019
so i have an issue with the final mad scientist from the lab, the guy with the hoverboard, after i defeated him with male mc he suggested to give me kowledge etc but i can't interact with him, not even with female mc, i tried to give him male native limbs but nothing, can anybody help me? what do i do with him.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so i have an issue with the final mad scientist from the lab, the guy with the hoverboard, after i defeated him with male mc he suggested to give me kowledge etc but i can't interact with him, not even with female mc, i tried to give him male native limbs but nothing, can anybody help me? what do i do with him.
Nothing... all his knowledge is already with Cassie

Reactions: Juanluna18

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
Additionally that can happen because your base is considered suspended in the air. Like when built on platforms you need stairs to reach. Or you've just been playing for many hours without closing the game or loading a save (too many actors, dead or otherwise, to let the game load more).
My sky base have several stairs connected to the ground and yet no Raid too. Got same "Raid not occur" error too. Guess all sky bases and water bases cant get any raids.

wendy.kazu

Aug 18, 2017
did I get a bug or something?
After I recruit a NPC it looks like they always trying to return to their original spot(native camp, etc), even the bigfoot trying to return to his forest. I can carry them back to the base, but they always still trying to get back if I release them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
After I recruit a NPC it looks like they always trying to return to their original spot(native camp, etc), even the bigfoot trying to return to his forest. I can carry them back to the base, but they always still trying to get back if I release them.
Try the "Move" command

Reactions: wendy.kazu

Inaros.

Aug 25, 2020
When you recruit new NPC, you should set their default location to be at you base too
put them down (right click) -> click on them -> "Move" -> "Location" -> click on where you want them to be around
"Territory" are how far they can move around, use house or bed.
"Combat Area" are how far they will fight enemy.

Last edited:
Reactions: wendy.kazu

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Question - if you capture bigfoot/warewolf, can they be used for sex with fem MC or is it only on defeat?

On another note, backed the game, talked to the dev. Yuri will be added. He's thinking about adding gates and also the offering table (to appease raids) that I suggested.
Not so sure on the futa and a few other things yet, google translate is giving me translations that I'm not sure how to take. Will have to talk to the devs more.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes