VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Is it possible to edit your character after starting a game? I just realize you can edit the main characters and im already several hours in.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is it possible to edit your character after starting a game? I just realize you can edit the main characters and im already several hours in.
Yeah but I think they just default back to their initial appearances even if you do customize them once you restart the game as that's what seems to happen for me.

Utanteo

Aug 12, 2019
I'm the stupidest MF ever, so pls will someone tell me how I can get NPC followers? I captured one, fed him and he still will faint every time I take him out of the cage? Also, how do I improve relations with tribes? Because the only interaction with them is just attack

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
I'm the stupidest MF ever, so pls will someone tell me how I can get NPC followers? I captured one, fed him and he still will faint every time I take him out of the cage? Also, how do I improve relations with tribes? Because the only interaction with them is just attack
when you max tame them, pick them up into your inventory and click it to activated.

they have hunger stats as well when npc dying to heal you need to feed them with food and they will start self healing.

to improve morale make table and put any food as decorations buff that recover morale or feed them with many carrots or food that recover morale.

improve relations ? just bring them walking around / adventure together or feed them with love potions craft them from cooking.

how to avoid npc get hungry and thirsty ?
build food box and tell them to collect food and build a well around them.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Right click on them in your inventory to "summon" them as "Your" villagers

mightykettle

Oct 21, 2021
What are you guys using as fences etc. to prevent falling down from platforms? I need something small/thin, currently using chests but it doesn't look nice (at least they work xD)

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
But there isn't much space left on the island for extra adventures.
I really disagree on that, the map is very empty in a a lot of areas, the desert part for example only has one small village and the insect/bull boss and the rest is all empty. Same goes for the beaches on the right side of the map its all empty exploration.

Besides the ares don't have to be visible, they could be dungeons such as the cave of exiles or an expansion to the iron/gold mine caves since there's not much going there.

Reactions: flannan and Kurin

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anyway

how do you impregnate an NPC girl? cuz i used man to rape a same girl like, 9 bajilion times and she didn't even show a sign of preggo
Give her a pregnancy potion. Note that only native women and DLC women can get pregnant. Large native women, elder sisters, Yona, Reika, mermaid and all the others - can't get pregnant.

OMG 4 seed to have 1 soybean flour, dont know how many bird i will kill to obtain 48 seed soybean :eek:
Obtain seeds just once, and farm them until you have all the seeds you need. Like another commenter has said, soy is a low-effort crop, you just plant it and wait until it turns into seeds, no need to harvest is in a timely manner.

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Anyway

how do you impregnate an NPC girl? cuz i used man to rape a same girl like, 9 bajilion times and she didn't even show a sign of preggo
After a nut you may hear a baby squeaking sound. That's it, done.
The female native wont have a belly right away, it takes some time and said native must not be unconcious on the ground for it to happen.
Also so far only native women and DLC native girls can get pregnant, neither Amazons nor Elder Sister natives or any special NPCs.

Mar 28, 2022
After a nut you may hear a baby squeaking sound. That's it, done.
The female native wont have a belly right away, it takes some time and said native must not be unconcious on the ground for it to happen.
Also so far only native women and DLC native girls can get pregnant, neither Amazons nor Elder Sister natives or any special NPCs.
Judging by the "not be unconcious", im guessing sleep rape or using toilet won't work right?

Jan 12, 2024
Judging by the "not be unconcious", im guessing sleep rape or using toilet won't work right?
You can use those to get them pregnant, but the stage of pregnancy will only advance while they are conscious and walking about. While in a container or dropped on the ground like an item, it's like time stands still for them. Pretty interesting, but not very helpful lol

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes