John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Can natives swim? Since my base is on the beach, should I build a wall on the shore? Or can I have a "dock" of sorts?
no? they just walk into sea like amphibian, u can just make their territory and combat area smaller to prevent them moving into the sea

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How do I create a Hell Totem, or do I need to find it somewhere?
meat workbench, 2 blood stones, 5 hard wood, 4 strong bones. blood stones and strong bones can be founded where underground women are, hard wood needs u to go to the north purple area and use metal axe to cut trees

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Cloth storage just like cloud storage. If u been playing Japanese game their trans error will give u a clue what it actually does and in this case is allow u to use whatever u storage there to craft item it link to any workshop. If i back home i can record how it done and my setup.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
so i got a pig farm but when i press turn into meat nothing happens ?
For "turn into meat," you have to put pigs in the pig farm first. Then you can click on the button and turn one pig into three units of meat. Not worth the effort, in my opinion.

SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019
if u mean my guide, its the the small brown area in the dark green area.
I don't think the fairy spawns in the no-loli version.
That might be why people keep asking the exact location of the fairy...
They grab the Snickers, go to the brown spot and desperately look for this ''secret character''.

And since the no-loli version is the one in the op... it becomes a pretty frequent issue.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
maybe i'm missing something bcs the first option to craft is the shovel lol, i'll keep running around a bit
I'm not sure but I remember I got a notification after a story progression telling me the blue flag is now unlocked. That was an early game.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes