treedoom

Nov 24, 2022
how to get cyborg's part?
I have killed them and they just drop titanium and stun them can't even interact with them anymore

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
how to get cyborg's part?
I have killed them and they just drop titanium and stun them can't even interact with them anymore
kill them with a heavy attack and it'll dismember them. You can't actually use the android parts in the machine though it only takes normal bodies

azaharin

Mar 28, 2019
Welp.... I guess I messed up. I fought Takumi, won, tied him up, and then... didn't really know how to feed him so he died?

Whomp whomp.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Welp.... I guess I messed up. I fought Takumi, won, tied him up, and then... didn't really know how to feed him so he died?

Whomp whomp.
wut, it just like putting item in chest, click on him, and drag food into the slots

Szakal007

Feb 8, 2024
So most of these scenes are R Gape scenes. If I had give a guess, about 60% are R Gape scenes, 40% are normal scenes. So if you want all of them, you have to let the female protagonist lose in combat to a lot of things. Some others scenes come from the male protagonist losing all morals.
Note: The player can swap between two separate main protagonists (male and female). Blue mist is for guy events, Pink mist is for girl events, and green can be either. Most defeats scenes are for female protagonist.

Reactions: Rev1lent

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
oh geez, its dick is strong (the big foot one)... its a slash(?) weapon i guess (80 durability), i cut off natives body parts with it by pressing f
1717060166353.png

Four_Eyes

Nov 10, 2018
additional memo 6

when u are trying to create your own cyborg, getting the cyborg's head who shoot laser (by cutting off the one in the lab), putting it in your cyborg can also shoot lasers
View attachment 3677949
how do i cut off the android's head?
clicking them will give me titanium if they are dead but i can't click on them if they are knocked out instead

Reactions: Gamara

Poliwag

Jul 29, 2017
So idk what happened but the male MC has gone rogue. I can't find this guy anywhere. Is there a warp code for mc's or some way to get him back to base?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes