John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
More tutorials comming:

This is not my channel ok...just sharing to help. I ask this guy to make a tutorial about breeding animals becuse i've tried all that is in here and isn't working for me. He says will post soon.
wut, wut do u mean, like i ask shino to work for livestock, harvest factory needs to be placed beside the breeding farm (i have 2 cows and 2 sheeps inside), and shino's territory (the blue line of circle) needs to including the harvest factory and the breeding farm
1717160712647.png
1717160868749.png

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
wut, wut do u mean, like i ask shino to work for livestock, harvest factory needs to be placed beside the breeding farm (i have 2 cows and 2 sheeps inside), and shino's territory (the blue line of circle) needs to including the harvest factory and the breeding farm
View attachment 3689513
View attachment 3689528
Does that mean what for farming need to do have harvesting box behind plots?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
when u move ur mouse to where u select for jobs, it says it all
1717161404345.png
like Livestock, npc with livestock job will do their job but requires the [pigsty] or [breeding farm and harvest box] or [milker]

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
bro i understand you are translating from russian but in english you say "that" not what, only in Russian language we use what which literally translates to that in sentences, anyway answer to your question is, yes you need harvest box not far away from farm plots and you can leave seeds inside harvest box so NPCs use those seeds to continue farming, if some of seeds are not enough farmers will leave crops to dry in farms for producing new seeds and use those seed for farming

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
How do i set where NPC sleep in which house? Most of the NPC in my base entering 1 house and ignore other houses near them.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I dont know but i havent seen any option to remove those. If there is options for that someone will surely write it here.
yea i don see any option for that too, i just change front hair to hide it instead lol, the T mark on face i mean

Squad565

Apr 22, 2020
they will work soon, just wait if u already select wut job they need to do on their status, there will be an icon on top of them and they will start working, remember their territory (blue circle of line) must include the facility (like harvest factory) that their job requires
Thank you. Do you know how to improve their mood too?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes