Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Anyone knows a place for a good base? I tried relocating mine near the big sakura tree north to the boss native but ya can't build there so my next favorite place is on the... wetlands? on the south part on the map, the greener green area with many small lakes, but i dunno, just wanted to know where y'all are settling
Update: Decided to settle near the... uh... "Small Women" village, dunno how bad the raids are gonna be here, but I'm thinking with my lower head
And yeah, i instantly got raided the moment i placed the blue flag, only half of the raiders appeared on the cliff, the other half appeared on the bottom, feels like palworld lol 1717204472107.png

Reactions: Tofu_Eater

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
They are mostly optional, one of the boss does get his head knocked off. It mostly comes from killing enemies with heavy attacks (dismemberment) and certain base construction. It can be turned off in the options too.
Just wanted to point out that there's a gore filter. Although there are parts that the gore is very much apart of the boss counting 2, at least 1 is more of depiction of dismemberment.
This is probably gonna go bad for me but...I shall put my trust in you two...

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
But where are the food come from? Me or the food assigned native? if I have more natives, do I need more food assigned native? Or just one is fine?
Food isn't a big problem,if you set your workers to survivor they will never need food. Water is what your workers need.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
This is probably gonna go bad for me but...I shall put my trust in you two...
There are 2 things I want to say, this is kinda of similar to going into a ntr game and not wanting NTR, but in this case for 99% of gameplay you are not forced to do anything you don't want to progress the game. You can choose to not have your feMC get raped by everything that lives, you can choose to not do cannibalism and btw you are penalized for eating humans because of the morale system and food is super easy to come by. And second the only things you are forced to do are the battles to progress to the new areas and questlines, that's about it.
Gore isnt too bad imo, you can dismember people and might want to do that for androids but theyre robots and the other is for a meat workbench that is mostly whatever has a good shield that is easy to obtain and something that cleans the bodies from raids. I think the most gore you have here is the bizarre cuisine I will leave that to your imagination on what it is but that one is totally useless gameplay wise.

For context, I am not really into gore, at least if you know the type of shit that goes on in gore VN, those things, yhe I avoid, this one is fine.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
Been thinking about trying it out but the pictures of gore are kinda throwing me off. I don't mind blood and gore when it's not in a sexual thing though.

Is the gore present in the sex scenes or just for things like combat and scenery? And how often is it depicted?
I am similar to you. Although I have the guro (gore) option on, I haven't been bothered by it too much since it seems mainly in combat as I am the one decapitating raiders. For scenery, it is entirely up to the player to, if they want, put body parts on stakes. It doesn't do anything like scaring the natives like in the Forest, but it's one of the "decoration" options if you're into that kind of thing or want to theme your base like so. You can also use decapitated parts to create your own android but so far their only use is to be an NPC with a large health pool and "custom" body parts. No H-scene with your android so not necessary to create one.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
For context, I am not really into gore, at least if you know the type of shit that goes on in gore VN, those things, yhe I avoid, this one is fine.
I'm not either, but limb lose is pretty tame compare to what other games do. I don't think this is any worst the say the old Mortal Kombats.

Reactions: Tofu_Eater

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Wait... do I even need food and water if they're both in survivor?
If they are working then they will need water. It's 1% of food per 1% of hp recovered (so survivors never need food) and 1% of water per time worked.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
If they are working then they will need water. It's 1% of food per 1% of hp recovered (so survivors never need food) and 1% of water per time worked.
This is extremly useful to know. I have ignored NPC activies because I found that harvest Skill is just too broken at max level and npc results are pretty shit. In my 0.0.5 save I am experimenting with NPCs more now.

Harvest at max is 12 berries per bush which is basically unlimited native food supply and farming gold and iron was just 1 round on the cave

Squad565

Apr 22, 2020
carrot is your friend. OR cook them meals, separate them and put them next to chars with personalities they will like. Houses with beds should be close by to their life zones.
Do you know where to find the giants too?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Do you know where to find the giants too?
Giant? As the unique npc or the Large Native Females? The former is a man only quest in the northwestern apart of the purple area. The later is only out of raids, you need to make Flower totems and it does need to be a set level or higher.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes