Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
Reika cant sleep in Native house? I put house and bed inside her territory but she never get inside the house to sleep while Yona will go inside at night and sleep automatically. Also she doesnt move around or follow me when i order her. Wonder what's wrong.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
really? the guide say a completelly new route will open for man if we make noise, is that still accessible when we observe?
no if u don stop them in this event, they will have sex and u will never have the chance to have sex with her afterwards
1717239648229.png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Reika cant sleep in Native house? I put house and bed inside her territory but she never get inside the house to sleep while Yona will go inside at night and sleep automatically. Wonder what's wrong.
special npc like them don't rly get to bed tho

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
I see, what's your playstyle? Can you have a harem with the main girls by playing as the male MC? I split in between playing as the new beacon of hope on the island vs another degenerate on the island
Yes with the correct choice, you can collect the main girls as your harem excluding the one that's not yet released. I've started a new game about 5 times now, with roughly about 3~4 hours in each. I managed to recruit all of the main girls (after all of multiple new game files) and is able to have H-scenes with them (excluding one which I don't think is possible(?)). I have two separate base: one for the main girls and one with only natives. I collect a few natives and have children with them to populate my base. The trees and the stone aren't going to farm themselves. But for the life of me, I can't get them to auto-plant seeds on the farm. Not sure if it's even possible (yet) at this point.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
make a better weapon like sword/spear/battle axe, when they are not looking at your direction(if they are looking left approach from right) hit them from behind with F button, it is heavy attack usually instantly kills animals if you have a decent weapon
And how do I make those weapons? The furnace? I can't find workbench in hte craft menu

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I see, what's your playstyle? Can you have a harem with the main girls by playing as the male MC? I split in between playing as the new beacon of hope on the island vs another degenerate on the island
there is not much content other than harem content atm, you cant corrupt or share named women NPCs. Only prison warden get some sort of content where you DP her but it is just for once.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
chaos log got no used. not worth u tanking that tree keep slapping u

And how do I make those weapons? The furnace? I can't find workbench in hte craft menu
look carefully there is crafting benchiing in ur Hammer icon bottom left

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Yes with the correct choice, you can collect the main girls as your harem excluding the one that's not yet released. I've started a new game about 5 times now. I'll learn something new and starting over. I recruited all of the main girls and is able to have H-scenes with them. I have two separate base: one for the main girls and one with only natives. I collect a few natives and have children with them to populate my base. The trees and the stone aren't going to farm themselves. But for the life of me, I can't get them to auto-plant seeds on the farm. Not sure if it's even possible (yet) at this point.
they do plant seeds depending on your first choice, for example they are not going to grab different seeds and plant them but they will keep planting carrots if you have carrot seed in harvest box

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
regular craft menu left down side of the screen, you will see wooden craftbench, craft it and press E near that bench and click on craft again to access bench crafting options, you will see iron workbench there, rest is easy as gathering resources.

Reactions: lampuiho

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Also she doesnt move around the base or follow me when i order her to. I wonder what's wrong. Is it bug?
not moving should be u didn't expand her territory but the follow one...it works normal for me

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
they do plant seeds depending on your first choice, for example they are not going to grab different seeds and plant them but they will keep planting carrots if you have carrot seed in harvest box
I've tried placing wheat seed in the box and in their inventory. I read that you, the player, must first plant the seeds and the assigned natives will harvest it once it's fully grown and they'll replant the seeds. My assigned natives just stand there with the farm icon over their head. However, I haven't tried with other seeds so it could possibly only be wheat. I'll try different seeds later.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
not moving should be u didn't expand her territory but the follow one...it works normal for me
btw dunno what is wrong i impregnated few natives and passed few weeks in game time. All of them are shown as pregnant but they dont have the belly and there is no option for birth, so i bugged my game i guessed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes