ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I still have 6 days till the discount ends just gonna wait and see how the modding scene develops. I don't usually buy games in EA because of how many past eternal EA games Ive bought in the past. But well ofc, I dont believe they will do that
I get that, to me this game has already proved it worth.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Already figured it. Thanks anyway, man.

The game does a piss poor job of teaching you about controls i had to look it up.
The game is early access. So dev wise, it makes no sense to spend your time on doing something that you will have to enumerate on as the game and features expand and get added. The dev also explained that they will do a tutorial after the game is officially out

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
This thread is hundred of pages long. Quote a reply for someone or just be quiet imo lol
most of these pages are because of john though, quadrupleposting instead of mass quote in one message would be instant ban on older forums i've been to :LUL:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
most of these pages are because of john though, quadrupleposting instead of mass quote in one message would be instant ban on older forums i've been to :LUL:
Most modern forums have a way of automatically "merging" multiple posts like that.
I knew this thread was gonna be long due to the games style, even when it was first on this site and promptly deleted it managed multiple pages in an hour.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Most modern forums have a way of automatically "merging" multiple posts like that.
I knew this thread was gonna be long due to the games style, even when it was first on this site and promptly deleted it managed multiple pages in an hour.
the game is filled with content for a 4-years-in-the-oven japanese game and most japanese games don't have guides either, add in d*scord and you have the recipe for a extremely confusing game :KEK:

Flags make bosses not spawn right, note to self.
if u put flags on top of boss spawn point that is :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Horker14

Feb 19, 2021
The game is early access. So dev wise, it makes no sense to spend your time on doing something that you will have to enumerate on as the game and features expand and get added. The dev also explained that they will do a tutorial after the game is officially out
Early access is not an excuse to not impement some basic controls sheet in the menu so people have to look it up because nothing is clear.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Early access is not an excuse to not impement some basic controls sheet in the menu so people have to look it up because nothing is clear.
I understand what you said completely but I give it some slack because its 2 devs working on this game that imo suddenly became a whole lot more popular than they expected. At least this feels way more popular than their earlier entries. And they seem to be listening to the community the past 4 versions are mostly Bug fixes and changing some aspects

• Red Heart
Reactions: Horker14

Rumina

Nov 1, 2017
So how do you actually "place" a food item without eating it, I made manju to determine the sex of the child but I have no idea how you put the item down without eating it or it dropping into a bag on the ground.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So how do you actually "place" a food item without eating it, I made manju to determine the sex of the child but I have no idea how you put the item down without eating it or it dropping into a bag on the ground.
Put a table down click the table when on the table right click the food and you can place it.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I think you need a table. When you interact with a table, it says something about placing food. As long as that writing stays up, you can place food like furniture.

Rumina

Nov 1, 2017
Thank you guys! I understand the mechanic now, I've figured out most every control through trial and error but that was confusing as hell

• Haha
Reactions: dinopara

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
not really no, japanese are known to have a distaste for UX and friendly user experience, i still remember the nightmare that was playing onimusha on ps2, it's just how they do things because that's how the regular japanese player plays, the controls and such are listed inside a written guide or in this game's case it is a notepad file you get from ci-en version.

HardStank

Oct 10, 2023
So is there a way to remove the blood stains primarily on male NPCs? washing in the bath doesnt work so im assuming its related to other things.

Or is there a way to get clean NPCs?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes