KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
How do i find Ord like fighter Ord and life Ord?
make one hell totem to get raid lvl to +50 should get you considtent fighter orbs. for life orb you want to make many girls pregnant and abort the baby. im guessing you doing this for some elder sister native?

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
I can see so much potential in this game, I just got a knife and cut an unconscious native's manhood, then imprison the man, I wonder how he would react if I release him, currently have too many mouth to feed, so I just kept him there.

I would like for the game to focus more on personality/mental, so far from my experience, personality don't do anything except affect how they react to your behavior/emote, and their interaction in the territory, I want something like Slaanesh stuff, the debauchery we can have, so far I don't see cuckold reaction, and knowing Keigo, depend on how he is develop in the future, I can think of so many things happen to him, currently I just have him guarding my room while Reika is in there.
my dude...may i recommend cannibalism? surely all these corpses from raids and your little adventure should not go to waste.

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
hm can someone tell me how a male mc can have SEX with shino or something and impregnate her somehow nothing works for me except titjob
assumming you finished her questline, grassbed and floor for titjob, wooden and luxury bed for sex. she cant get pregnant yet

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
does anyone know how do i get young man / woman? i guess it's by making the boy / girl grow but i don't know how
make a potion using mothers milk, tbh i dont see the worth in it cos young men wont even have sex and they pretty much look like male mc lol

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
So is there a way to remove the blood stains primarily on male NPCs? washing in the bath doesnt work so im assuming its related to other things.

Or is there a way to get clean NPCs?
only the blood stain from underground woman can be washed if i remember right...

Reactions: Sigurðr

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
TYVM John and others for the hard work. Really appreciate it.

I have been having loads of fun discovering some stuff (like the flag trick on my own, before reading about it here, and other things).

I just think that some people either are playing in JP (kudos if you are, I have given up a long time ago playing the originals in native language), or have trouble using the search on this forum. I mean, most answers are already there... And most things you can 'fork around and find out', by using save slots.

E.g., can't make NPCs pregnant before recruiting them, bosses don't respawn, but basically everything else that isn't unique does (if you don't block the spawn), you can place stuff in the raft and move the raft, so they will float MC style...

Reactions: John8r9

LaylaAzure

Nov 22, 2020
Idk how it happen but my male MC went poof after I change to the Female MC to do the lab mission and when I RTB... he's nowhere to be seen... I've been re loading and re open the game multiple time but he's no where to be found... can anyone help cause I'm too lazy to start a new run... if help is not possible... it is understandable...

PS: is there a specific place to fish Gold Fish...???

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Idk how it happen but my male MC went poof after I change to the Female MC to do the lab mission and when I RTB... he's nowhere to be seen... I've been re loading and re open the game multiple time but he's no where to be found... can anyone help cause I'm too lazy to start a new run... if help is not possible... it is understandable...

Gold fish are found by fishing in the lakes/ponds. Type /change and it will force you to swap to Man and they just fast travel back to base with the map.

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
I hope someone can make a comprehensive guide on some basic things... Can someone answer these few questions?

1) How do I break a stack?
2) Do resource nodes respawn? Specifically mining nodes
3) How do I get male MC over to my new camp with Yona?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018

1: try using /change

2:
View attachment 3679102
ok i got the gold fish here, the light blue dot
other fishes. Guide from other website
1717250580195.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: LaylaAzure

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I hope someone can make a comprehensive guide on some basic things... Can someone answer these few questions?

1) How do I break a stack?
2) Do resource nodes respawn? Specifically mining nodes
3) How do I get male MC over to my new camp with Yona?
if u mean like separate items like 20 meat to 10 and 10, hold ctrl and press the item

yes, just keep going out and enter the cave again

progress ur main story quest enough and there will be green smoke on ur first base (beach), entering it and u can move your base with blue flag crafted from iron workbench

Reactions: legojoe1
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes