flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i am still starting here i got the item already have a good weapon what shall do first or who to kill first??
"Uncle" beyond the river to the east of starting spot seems to be the easiest boss to fight. His crafting table seems to have a number of useful furniture items, such as milker.
Some people recommend capturing a yeti in the woodland to the west, because he is big and strong and is good at fighting your enemies.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
BTW the heart wand seems more interesting than I thought. If you use the heavy attack it has an AOE stun like effect. Also what's the deal with the scrap weapon?

MW88B

May 10, 2024
Excavation sites and similar workplaces are for tamed natives.
How to tame natives? Hit them with a club or other weapon with "faint" damage, put them in a cage, and feed them until they reach maximum domestication.
Then move them to your inventory and right-click them.
Then fuss around with them until they start working.

There doesn't seem to be a way to stop raids entirely, but there are many ways to protect yourself and your villagers from raids. Such as by taming a bear to guard it, or by deploying mist that makes it harder for them to find you.
ok i need a food box or i can feed them in other ways?
can i team up with male mc?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
ok i need a food box or i can feed them in other ways?
can i team up with male mc?
RN you can't team up with other protagonist but if you raise them, they can pretty much be the protector of your base while your away so no kidnapping happens.
Food box is the easiest way to feed your base.

Edited, took out a part I wasnt sure on if it works properly

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
LMAO, I think that there's no check yet on stuff, you can make a girl an amputee and have them walk on air
I actually tried having male mc cut off a female native's limbs and rape her. And again, the animation went on as if the female still had legs (couldn't tell if she still had arms, though). This suggests that the devs were prepared to allow players to indulge in some really dark fantasies but still had to work out the details.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I actually tried having male mc cut off a female native's limbs and rape her. And again, the animation went on as if the female still had legs (couldn't tell if she still had arms, though). This suggests that the devs were prepared to allow players to indulge in some really dark fantasies but still had to work out the details.
Well, There's some asanagi type questions thrown at him when it comes to even darker stuff, like equipping them, you would know if you ever read one of his amputations hentai LMAO or seen a meme. He said that he wanted to implement some other dark fetishes but its not easy.

I expect that these bugs are more of they haven't had time to implement a different animation. The game seems to be early in the early access. Steam page says between 6 months to 12 months. But not sure if they will have time to fix all these bugs and have time to add features people want.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Lol, yeah. Had this bug too.
She grew a new head in my playthrough. xd

• Wow
Reactions: kkk2018

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
"Uncle" beyond the river to the east of starting spot seems to be the easiest boss to fight. His crafting table seems to have a number of useful furniture items, such as milker.
Some people recommend capturing a yeti in the woodland to the west, because he is big and strong and is good at fighting your enemies.
That big foot is my personal favorite, more powerful than the werewolf, and less clunky in movement than the balpant (meaning less likely to get stuck in awkward situations). I haven't recruited the giantess yet, but from what I have seen, big foot is my most trusted ally.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Well, There's some asanagi type questions thrown at him when it comes to even darker stuff, like equipping them, you would know if you ever read one of his amputations hentai LMAO or seen a meme. He said that he wanted to implement some other dark fetishes but its not easy.

I expect that these bugs are more of they haven't had time to implement a different animation. The game seems to be early in the early access. Steam page says between 6 months to 12 months. But not sure if they will have time to fix all these bugs and have time to add features people want.
I would say this game is quite impressive for an early access version. Even if the completed version fails to tidy up all the loose ends, I would still appreciate the tremendous efforts the developers have put into the game. Therefore, my previous posts are less complaints than amused observations.

Reactions: flannan

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I suggest in the discord server for them to add a hostile only button for the interact so you dont interact with your friendly npcs during fights. Its very annoying when your large friendlies hide the enemies or your "E" button targets your friendly
Feel like it'd be nice to also have a toggle to disable interacting with dead bodies during combat too, way too often have I tried attacking an enemy only to click on the dead enemy underneath them.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Feel like it'd be nice to also have a toggle to disable interacting with dead bodies during combat too, way too often have I tried attacking an enemy only to click on the dead enemy underneath them.
You can also use "space" button for a quick attack, not only E

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
The only hostile fits that

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes