ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
i got the same type of private conversation while making this guide. Someone said to me that no need to care wut others think of u and community can be real shit sometimes. So, just give me the words to change something. Of course, it needs to be reasonable first
With all of us stealing each others question, I don’t see why the complaints in the first place.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Sounds like a chore to deal with. I just want to give john some stuff because I keep seeing people mention stuff like dungeon rewards and where to get x item and well its also useful to me
i do appreciate everyone efforts here to make the guide wholly and I understand it rly takes time and efforts. Like the command list while i was translating. (i stay up whole midnight to make it)

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Cloud storage is just a worse, more expensive version of the spider storage imo. Yea you can stick it anywhere but if you do it's a hassle to access it without upgraded building range. I hoped Cloud storage would have better range or more space than the spider storage but nah ... it's just worse imo.

A lot of buildings and items are just useless or inferior to things that are easier to access.
I felt this through the spider chest, if I place them too high then its stuck

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
how do i catch villagers?
I hit them to 0 hp and put them in my inventory but they became flaccid when I take out from the inventory
Oh friendo, use a weapon that deals Faint damage. Then put them in a Wood/Iron cage and feed them their preferred food until they become max and then right click them while they are in your inventory:

Reactions: squirrelchan

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
how do i catch villagers?
I hit them to 0 hp and put them in my inventory but they became flaccid when I take out from the inventory
You need to use something with stun damage, like a club, bat, mace etc. If you use normal weapons you KILL them ... good luck capturing a corpse.

Once you knocked them out with stun damage you carry them to a wooden or iron cage and give them the food they like, then do something else / sleep / accelerate time and they will become "tamed", then you can take them out of the cage and rightclick them in your inventory to become friends.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
If you use the option Don't and not get the H scene can you even get the exact same H-scene again with the mermaid? I dont remember if its the same as the cutscene

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
Q: Does the thing I wanna use do anything for me that requires network or internet acces? (Auto Updates, Twitch Integration, Multiplayer)
-yes: Open firewall
-no: block that hoe
-I don't know: block that hoe and open firewall once you know and the answer is yes.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
If you use the option Don't and not get the H scene can you even get the exact same H-scene again with the mermaid? I dont remember if its the same as the cutscene
Have you tried to on a bed after recruiting her? I know if you don’t recruit her she’ll always restart her quest after reloading.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Q: Does the thing I wanna use do anything for me that requires network or internet acces? (Auto Updates, Twitch Integration, Multiplayer)
-yes: Open firewall
-no: block that hoe
-I don't know: block that hoe and open firewall once you know and the answer is yes.
I always thought that it would be the same as apps that ask for admin but if you dont let them admin they will just not work

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
For anyone who is annoyed by walking down into the underground from the Cave entrance to get blood orbs and flesh and such.

Rightclick a red flag while outside the cave, walk inside and put it down near the resources you want. You cannot put down a flag in the caves if you try to rightclick it while down there but doing it like this bypasses the restriction and you can always fasttravel there.

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
I always thought that it would be the same as apps that ask for admin but if you dont let them admin they will just not work
Lol nah ... Firewall is just stopping network and online functionality, the programs still work just fine most of the time.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
admin usually be used to open command prompt like stuff tho, i've seen very little game that requires that

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
admin usually be used to open command prompt like stuff tho, i've seen very little game that requires that
Feel free to add whatever insights, exploits and strategies I post to your guide if you want to, I don't care where that info goes :D
Just so you don't feel like I'll snap at you for doing that.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
For anyone who is annoyed by walking down into the underground from the Cave entrance to get blood orbs and flesh and such.

Rightclick a red flag while outside the cave, walk inside and put it down near the resources you want. You cannot put down a flag in the caves if you try to rightclick it while down there but doing it like this bypasses the restriction and you can always fasttravel there.
I could swear you can do it normally but maybe I just didnt notice

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes