MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Gold fish found on that weird 5 dot pounds. I litearlly first time to the game settle there and easily cap with fish trap

defy no lv cap. many other part still janky soo how i dont believe dev would suddenly want to target this fun part of full jank mode with broken stats

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
just wants to know, extreme contents are optional right ?. can we have a vanilla playthrought(just sex,grinding,defeating monsters).

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
First, the file needs to be "none.bat", not "non.bat".
Second, none.bat removes pixellation from genitals. That's all it does.
Third, young natives are in DLC. I'm sure this thread has enough hints for you to find the DLC.

There is a game, "little life" on this site. She is the female lead there, and you can do naughty things to her there.
genitals as in penis? bcs I did the uncensor, and the vagina when the first girl down after getting fucked, its still censored

Nivat

Apr 28, 2022
Is there any way to get back the hearts (those on the health bar that are lost when you fall)?

kira_86

May 29, 2024
Anyone know of a way to remove the neutral natives around the red herb fields at the waterfall? They cannot be attacked and wanted to setup a camp in that area without them in it ><.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Oh yes, sleeping, I completely forgot about it. It's so counter-intuitive. Maybe I should try it in real life?
I put the () because it wouldnt be the first time someone gets banned out of context, especially with bots or stuff that checks what you said, although I dont think there is.

• Haha
Reactions: Virgonilith02
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes