XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
it seems i lost 4 of my villagers and i cannot find them...any ideas? is it possible that they died during the raid? cuz i cannot find them to rescue them...also how much time do i have to rescue them?

Jan 12, 2024
it seems i lost 4 of my villagers and i cannot find them...any ideas? is it possible that they died during the raid? cuz i cannot find them to rescue them...also how much time do i have to rescue them?
Default 20 minutes, and the map would make it pretty obvious if any were captured. Giant red skull is hard to miss.

Reactions: XX-topic

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
I am just curious about what is "it" in what u said "Seems like even if you get (it) the non-cheat way it breaks a savefile"
Ah, thats what you mean.
I went and grabbed the tiger that day.
Set up blood rain and caught it.

Though I did save and load the save a few tims that day even after I got it, however that's thy only special thing I did on that save before it broke.

Reactions: Noidcreid

overendo

Apr 16, 2023
if this has been asked before, please pardon me since search function came with with nothing (or I didn't use the right terminology), but how do I recruit native females to be party member / HQ guard? I do have cage, but once I take them out of cage after max hunger, they just fall on the ground

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
I don't understand what you're trying to explain.. but could you provide a screenshot of where I need to go for a better understanding.
Bud, you don't have the curiosity to explore in a sandbox game? Or if you are lazy, Guide literally provided you with a full map visibility, use that to explore.

Reactions: masMalkar

Dik-kun

Oct 10, 2019
what's this grey marker i see on my map? appeared out of nowhere and nothing happens when i get close to it, no colored fog on the floor either

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
if this has been asked before, please pardon me since search function came with with nothing (or I didn't use the right terminology), but how do I recruit native females to be party member / HQ guard? I do have cage, but once I take them out of cage after max hunger, they just fall on the ground
Right-click on them in your inventory.

How is progress saved? I press tab but it doesn't appear
Esc pauses the game. Gear at the bottom-right opens the game's menu, which should include "save" button unless the developers broke something.

When loading save, I saw a glimpse of Yona have white hair, you saw that too?
That is her basic model, before hair color is applied.
You will also see a lot of it if you access the animation preview gallery.

That's the most random thing I've seen a Developer do in a hentai game
This game has a lot of random things. Some of them aren't even pointlessly bloody. Some can be turned off by unchecking the "joke" button in the settings.

Reactions: overendo

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
This game has a lot of random things. Some of them aren't even pointlessly bloody. Some can be turned off by unchecking the "joke" button in the settings.

Does the "joke" button mean you get to see more funny stuff, If so I'm keeping it on

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

Does the "joke" button mean you get to see more funny stuff, If so I'm keeping it on
I don't think there is any serious review about what the button actually does, but it apparently includes wrestling old women and arming yourself with a bigfoot penis.
So yes, I'm keeping it on.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes