Quirky

Aug 24, 2017
Dunno if it was spotted by anyone and there's 300+ pages so I can't really check it all but you can press H while hovering a craft recipe and it will drop the item on the ground for free. It doesn't work with the merchant though

Afterwards the item will disappear from the list of recipes but it'll reappear if you open another crafting list

Daron430

May 6, 2019
Great, another update that made my backup obsolete. Tired of starting the game over and over again, especially since these are just fixes and not adding content. :cautious:
You are aware that you have to transfer your saves manually, right?

You find your save-files in "Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML".

Reactions: flannan

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
You are aware that you have to transfer your saves manually, right?
He did say BACKUP, so I guess he knew.

Did you craft this operating table yourself and put it in your base, or did you have a native follow you all the way into the lab?
No idea why this should matter, but nothing else makes any sense.
Nothing much I can mention, I am as confused as you are. If it works, I wouldn't even ask in the 1st place.

Last edited:

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I agree variety is the best, but are you talking about making a mod or asking the developer to implement it?
Preferably would be the dev to do it, but it shouldn't really have an impact gameplay wise considering his age has no impact on the story. Not something that is for me anyway cause Im fine with mc

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes