kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
hm somehow the game gets worse with every update, it just seems that way to me now I have done the new update so I replaced the data with the new version and now I just have this problem, I can't do anything anymore because I keep seeing this text

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I dont know, i just saw that there is a link for uncensor and looking at that it says to make a none.bat, but there is already one.
I just want to make sure i have the uncensored version
empty none.bat or that also works, but these two i mentioned can't be changed. the censored was engraved into them for some reason

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
hm somehow the game gets worse with every update, it just seems that way to me now I have done the new update so I replaced the data with the new version and now I just have this problem, I can't do anything anymore because I keep seeing this text
did you level up your carrying skill?

Jan 12, 2024
Fast travel limit for captured NPCs / monsters / medium+ animals is Carry Skill Level -1.
Meaning you need to invest skill points into carry capacity at least two times before you can fast travel with NPCs in your inventory.

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
oooaaa youre lovely <3
Im always welcome to hear expandable functions to add ^^ so long it is shared in kind manner and not as a threat, like your over gorgeous replie <33
1) can be done, it would be like the /elite command: 1. Select an NPC. 2. Activate the cheat. 3. Personality is set to ...
2) can be done aswell, tho im not sure how i would add it like, like a separate column for my btn cheats or just adding it to the devs command functions.
3) can be done, can do distance, or completely null food consumption need and set it to max.
I'm glad my post read the way I intended! Thank you so much! #1 sounds like the perfect solution, #2 was exactly what I was thinking (like the existing +Follower Love function, but to combat hate), and I think either (or both!) options for food would make for a great solution. Thank you so much for your receptiveness to suggestions! I look forward to seeing them in action! :)

Reactions: esreverreverse69
Jan 12, 2024
View attachment 3737033
View attachment 3737047
Loading Buildings forever and cant save the game for me :(
My game version too low or are you not using the DLC?
You can see my game Build
Have you used the cheat mod before? It's known to break things when updating to new game versions.
However, it *should* be safe as long as you also update the mod to match the new game. So, mod 0.08 for game 0.08

Reactions: wazxy

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
Have you used the cheat mod before? It's known to break things when updating to new game versions.
However, it *should* be safe as long as you also update the mod to match the new game. So, mod 0.08 for game 0.08
My “Cassie” died in the fight,I'm reading the last save and her back in the lab,I teamed up with her again and I saw her head was still in the Science pod :(
So I think this is problem

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sir Charles McTea
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes