YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Broooo where did you get that huge sword ???
It's the sword of the boss in the Ruins. You fight him on the 10th floor of the ruins.
The sword is in his equipment tab, not in his inventory. And it initially has 20 durability, so you have to repair it back to 400 first. Be aware.

Reactions: FelipeHHH

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I really hope they do something about the pathing...
I don't even expect some elaborate smart pathing system.
But I do not understand why there's not at least a basic "if stopped, search" pattern.
I know how pointless this post is, but I want to vent a bit because I really like this game, but them constantly getting stuck really annoys me. :(

Since they have a fast travel system and proximity based attacks they can clearly track coordinates and actions of units.
So assuming we already have functions to delay stuff, move a character, etc. why not do something like this?
JavaScript:
*Fantasy Programming Language Intensifies*

while (TargetPursuit = true){
  let movSPD = Unit Movement Speed;
  let uPos = Current Unit Position;
  Wait(3s);
  let NuPos = Current Unit Position;
  let tPos = Current Target Position;
  if (differenceBetween(NuPos, uPos) < movSPD && differenceBetween(Nupos, tPos) > 5){
    TargetPursuit = false;
    MoveOppositeToTheDirectionOf(tPos);
    Wait(2s);
    MoveHorizontalToWhichEverDirectionIsCloserTo(tPos);
    Wait(2s);
    TargetPursuit = true;
  }
}
Just something that at least gives them a chance to get around a rock...

Last edited:

DickmcButts

Jun 7, 2022
anyone know how and where get the elder sister native and elder brother native?
Craft the de-aging potions at the old man and de-age an old woman or old man native for the respective elder (you should upgrade the potions at the trader first, its much more efficient)
They can also both spawn in halloween raids apparently, but I've only ever seen the Elder Brother, so sister is rare in it

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
My “Cassie” died in the fight,I'm reading the last save and her back in the lab,I teamed up with her again and I saw her head was still in the Science pod :(
So I think this is problem
version v0.0.8 is a beta test so you can expect bugs, if you want stable stuff stick to v0.0.5.

Jan 12, 2024
anyone know how and where get the elder sister native and elder brother native?
Craft the de-aging potions at the old man and de-age an old woman or old man native for the respective elder (you should upgrade the potions at the trader first, its much more efficient)
They can also both spawn in halloween raids apparently, but I've only ever seen the Elder Brother, so sister is rare in it
On an additional note, you can make a few de-aging rejuvenation potions and get some Life Orbs (gained from failed/aborted pregnancies), then take them both to the upper-left-most forest, near the desert. The little "Nanachi" merchant will trade one of each for a secret de-aging potion that is 10x more powerful than the regular one.
More than worth it, in my opinion.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
funny bug and a bit annoying when you can't come back to the raft after being ejected in the air while I was moving quietly without understanding anything :rolleyes:,my materials stored in the raft in the middle of the ocean :cry:, crafter a new raft later, at least I put a flag for its location :sneaky: , but the funniest thing is that the sharks don't touch me, so at least I can explore the ocean in peace and quiet in this mode :LOL:
1718428054871.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: flannan

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Just out of curiosity and before considering to DL... the Guro and Canibalsm is avoidable?
Deteching and reataching limbs I wouldn't call either... just to clarify

Looks like the same Dev as the Game "Black Market"... which is banned here.
It's a brothel simulator which also includes some form of Guro and Canibalism... but it's rather mild and completly avoidable... also includes content violating Rule 7
See, I was gonna ask if the... *INTRESTING* stuff was avoidable, but looks like I don''t have to worry! That said I might try it just 'cause I'm a fan of "horror/" stuff, and this seems like it's that!

Jan 12, 2024
funny bug and a bit annoying when you can't come back to the raft after being ejected in the air while I was moving quietly without understanding anything :rolleyes:,my materials stored in the raft in the middle of the ocean :cry:, crafter a new raft later, at least I put a flag for its location :sneaky: , but the funniest thing is that the sharks don't touch me, so at least I can explore the ocean in peace and quiet in this mode :LOL:
:LOL:. View attachment 3737544
So, fun weird tidbit if it ever happens again:
If you angle it right, you can actually place a red flag onto your raft and then warp to it.

Reactions: flannan

Squad565

Apr 22, 2020
On an additional note, you can make a few de-aging rejuvenation potions and get some Life Orbs (gained from failed/aborted pregnancies), then take them both to the upper-left-most forest, near the desert. The little "Nanachi" merchant will trade one of each for a secret de-aging potion that is 10x more powerful than the regular one.
More than worth it, in my opinion.
also do you know where to find boy native and girl native? I searched for the whole map and i can't find any

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You need to place some Flower Totems (Plant bench) in your base to increase the ammount of raiders being female.
8 Totems and the chance seems to be 100%
See, I was gonna ask if the... *INTRESTING* stuff was avoidable, but looks like I don''t have to worry! That said I might try it just 'cause I'm a fan of "horror/" stuff, and this seems like it's that!
I'd say it's mostly avoidable, sometimes the camps and dump places are "decorated" with severed heads but most of the times the gruesome stuff is based on your own actions.
The Guro/Splatter atleast can be turned off in the options
also do you know where to find boy native and girl native? I searched for the whole map and i can't find any
For the girls there is a village on the map, boys can be found in the bigger camps, there is also one in the camp directly north of the starting location

Reactions: Ughwhy

Ninos111223

Dec 15, 2023
It would be interesting if the green-haired girl inside the laboratory could be given another body, so that after a while the body that is in the landfill decomposes and you have to find a new body for her.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes