dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Jan 12, 2024
Taking companions (in "survivor" stance) with you is good for leveling them up and improving your relationship. They can also carry stuff for you. Recently, I've been going to a multi-floor dungeon in ruins, and even took a Ruck with me as a companion to carry my stuff, and that still wasn't enough.
Ironically, Rucks are how you get your companions to carry more stuff.
Carry a Ruck in your inventory, take it to the fuzzy merchant in the top left forest, and trade them for "pocket"
Talk to a companion and right-click the pocket. This will permanently increase their carry space by 1, up to 50 slots.

Jan 12, 2024
I always put their stance to defensive since they chase everything from bugs to deers and lower the distance in which they can walk freely.

Either way I really dont recommend taking companions with you since they just get in the way and make it harder to play.
Have you tried giving them bows? Unlike the player, they do full damage from range, and have infinite arrows.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Just grind up the giant waif as a man, then she will flatten any story boss. Decent pockets, too. Sometimes bugs out and stops all attacks until reload, though.

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
I'm sure someone already answered it somewhere else but do NPC's have sex with each other? I see there is an option to toggle that off but I never see them fucking even when I don't.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I've playing this for a few days now. And it's a shame, but I'm retarded enough to not figure it out 2 simple things yet.
I can't see find a way to kill animals you capture, right clicking them doesn't spawn them like the natives and left click them just drop them as an item instead. Pic related, I can't seem to find a way to kill this Hen.

Also, I can't seem to be able to rise my faint damage, it is faint damage based on equipment only?

Untitled.jpg

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I've playing this for a few days now. And it's a shame, but I'm retarded enough to not figure it out 2 simple things yet.
I can't see find a way to kill animals you capture, right clicking them doesn't spawn them like the natives and left click them just drop them as an item instead. Pic related, I can't seem to find a way to kill this Hen.

Also, I can't seem to be able to rise my faint damage, it is faint damage based on equipment only?

View attachment 3739858
Press T, while hovering your mouse over an animal in your inventory. That'll kill them.
Faint damage depends entirely on the weapon equipped.

Reactions: knuthamsun

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Press T, while hovering your mouse over an animal in your inventory. That'll kill them.
T, of course. It was in the How to play section. Though, I expected "dismantle" to discard the animal, not to kill it. Lmao.

Jan 12, 2024
I'm sure someone already answered it somewhere else but do NPC's have sex with each other? I see there is an option to toggle that off but I never see them fucking even when I don't.
They need to be in range of a bed, during the day, and while it's outside.
Unless you specifically move them and their territory inside a house and then take away their ability to enter/leave houses.

...The villager A.I. is honestly very stupid...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mandingonator

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So, my conclusion about mines in mine caves, is that it's a bad idea. You villagers don't bother existing when you're out of the cave. Time doesn't work properly when you're in the cave (for example, the miner never bothers going to sleep)
Also, the mine in the gold mine doesn't seem to produce any gold, or to produce more iron than any other mine.
Next stop is chaos region. It probably wouldn't help, though. Gotta try to set some high-level unit to mine too. Like the Ruck I took on a level-grinding adventure or Little and Nickey.

T, of course. It was in the How to play section. Though, I expected "dismantle" to discard the animal, not to kill it. Lmao.
"Dismantle" is a fancy word for "butcher". You may have confused it with "dismiss".

Unless you specifically move them and their territory inside a house and then take away their ability to leave enter/leave houses.

Besides standard beds, those leaf tents you can hand-craft work too.

Ironically, Rucks are how you get your companions to carry more stuff.
Carry a Ruck in your inventory, take it to the fuzzy merchant in the top left forest, and trade them for "pocket"
Talk to a companion and right-click the pocket. This will permanently increase their carry space by 1, up to 50 slots.
Basic Ruck is also a solid beast of burden, with 40 slots for carrying loot, and an ability to automatically take look from enemies. (which unfortunately doesn't work on animals such as dog guardians)
The only problem is, I now need to find a home for all that loot. Or use Rucks as chests, which is silly.
How does one craft a rainbow chest? Is there one more crafting bench I haven't found?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not entirely true, useing "R" on an attacking enemy after leveling Grapple Skill also deals an increqasing ammount of faint damage.
as long as you abort before penetration it doesn't even create negative affection.
Unless you specifically move them and their territory inside a house and then take away their ability to leave enter/leave houses.

Not quiet true, as long as the house is inside their move zone they will go to bed inside a house aswell
The only problem is, I now need to find a home for all that loot. Or use Rucks as chests, which is silly.
How does one craft a rainbow chest? Is there one more crafting bench I haven't found?
Pretty workbench from the Giant Girl

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
Just found a duplication bug when trying to interact with Nanachi (trader)
I used the repair kit while interacting with her and tried removing my equipment and when I leave, it duplicates the equipment that I was wearing. Me using a repair kit wasn't in the vid cause I only discovered this by accident lmao
View attachment 2024-06-16 08-40-14.mp4

Jan 12, 2024
Not quiet true, as long as the house is inside their move zone they will go to bed inside a house aswell
They will wander into a house to sleep, yes.
But we were talking about sex between two NPCs.
They won't do the deed inside a house unless they are both assigned to the same house. And even then, they often just... don't...
Far more consistent to just have a leaf bed near their work station for when they need a quickie.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Not entirely true, useing "R" on an attacking enemy after leveling Grapple Skill also deals an increqasing ammount of faint damage.
as long as you abort before penetration it doesn't even create negative affection.
That only works on generic females. Literally a single type of enemy in the entire game. Not even worth mentioning. :(

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes