Poggersq

May 2, 2022
another question: how to I wake girls up when I max them?
drag them to your overall inventory, and then right click on them. they will auto wake up. thing is: it would be nice if we could impregnate stranger natives/have sex with sleeping friendly natives/loop sex without talking to natives.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
btw R in your keyboard is rape button.

I play through whole game without realizing that until fucking giant dialogue make me confused then i start keyboard mashing.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
bruh I went so far after making shino hate me thinking it was whatever only to learn you cant go back after that choice now I cant give her a steak set ;-; end my suffering

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
It's only been answered how many times now...
I don't blame them, that's the only question I was so concerned about before I knew it. So 101% chance that another guy will pop up and ask the same thing sooner when we get to the next page.

drag them to your overall inventory, and then right click on them. they will auto wake up. thing is: it would be nice if we could impregnate stranger natives/have sex with sleeping friendly natives/loop sex without talking to natives.
You can impregnate stranger natives through R key at night, but what's the point if they will disappear if you reloaded the game.

btw R in your keyboard is rape button.

I play through whole game without realizing that until fucking giant dialogue make me confused then i start keyboard mashing.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v2024-05-25-e-made.209671/post-13837288

Reactions: Skalli and flannan

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
bruh I went so far after making shino hate me thinking it was whatever only to learn you cant go back after that choice now I cant give her a steak set ;-; end my suffering
Well I just spared the Giant and thus didn't get her scene either.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I don't blame them, that's the only question I was so concerned about before I knew it. So 101% chance that another guy will pop up and ask the same thing sooner when we get to the next page.

You can impregnate stranger natives through R key at night, but what's the point if they will disappear if you reloaded the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v2024-05-25-e-made.209671/post-13837288
YOU CAN IMPREGNATE STRANGER NATIVES? proof pls, cause i have been TRYING so many times and no luck.

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone know how to resolve the bug with the interaction menu not showing up anymore? Can't interact with dead bodies, the other MC, any of the workstations, or even anything at all. It locks my WASD movement if I try to interact with anything.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone know how to resolve the bug with the interaction menu not showing up anymore? Can't interact with dead bodies, the other MC, any of the workstations, or even anything at all. It locks my WASD movement if I try to interact with anything.
no, i just save it first and reload the save

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
YOU CAN IMPREGNATE STRANGER NATIVES? proof pls, cause i have been TRYING so many times and no luck.
yes, but i use sleeping powder to do it, cause if u do it without anything they will wake up and attack u (well, u can just head outside the tent and wait for them to get back to bed)

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes