Nodea

Nov 9, 2023
How in the fuck do the chains and the hanging rope work? I can ''use'' them by clicking on em but I really only get the option to remove or re-replace it.

In the animations, (shift P in the main menu), there clearly is an animation for both but I just cannot figure out how to get em in-game

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Sally is rather into Man though. If you spare her she’ll ask Man to do her anyways… and tells Takumi off at the same time.
i mean that's cause we're strong, if takumi was stronger than man then it'd be the other way around.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
How in the fuck do the chains and the hanging rope work? I can ''use'' them by clicking on em but I really only get the option to remove or re-replace it.

In the animations, (shift P in the main menu), there clearly is an animation for both but I just cannot figure out how to get em in-game
You have to place a native in its inventory. You can do it with the training bag too.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Not really she says Man is her type even before we fight.
well it also depends: were you using commands to increase man's level? cause if not then you may have a point, but other times people have man maxed out just because.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
well it also depends: were you using commands to increase man's level? cause if not then you may have a point, but other times people have man maxed out just because.
Well even in her defeat scene she has Man service her while torturing Takumi.

Slan666

Mar 19, 2022
Hello, Quick question, for now the only NPC from the intro we can find on the island are Reika, Keigo, Takumi ? We can't find the other npc girl with the glasses ?

And other question, do we know the respawn rate for wild animals ?

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
One question: if i install the DLC i have to start a new game to works or i can just continue my save, anyone knows ???

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes