SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
This item is kinda "broken" a this moment
You have to go on a chest, get them into it, andright click, it gotta add a new slot for you, but "not really"
Apparently, and I don'tknow why, you have two inventory, one when you play your character, and one when you are an NPC
And it is the inventory of your NPC mode who get a new slot

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
One question: if i install the DLC i have to start a new game to works or i can just continue my save, anyone knows ???
You don't have to restart anything, just plug that dlc right in the files and load / reload your save or you could restart the game for safety measures.

Reactions: FelipeHHH

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hello, Quick question, for now the only NPC from the intro we can find on the island are Reika, Keigo, Takumi ? We can't find the other npc girl with the glasses ?

And other question, do we know the respawn rate for wild animals ?
the glasses woman was not in game, although u can spawn her
no

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
It not that you see on screenshot. I was simply askin her to mate like any other then it doing that pose and it never happen again
Alright, Look like doing on bed will make her always on her belly. that explain it
the song makes it way funnier than it should look :KEK:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
aight, one more thing, if takumi dies, u can still recruit sally (the girl u met in prison)

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
This item is kinda "broken" a this moment
You have to go on a chest, get them into it, andright click, it gotta add a new slot for you, but "not really"
Apparently, and I don'tknow why, you have two inventory, one when you play your character, and one when you are an NPC
And it is the inventory of your NPC mode who get a new slot
it's not broken, it's not meant for player character because your main inventory is 18 slots and always available, this is meant for other characters for you to use as carrying mules as it increases the slots of other characters when used.

How does the pig farm work? It doesnt do anything other than create poop endlessly
it generates pigs at 100 which usually get killed by the npc you tell them manage.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes