Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
does something happen if i get alot of negetive effection ?
Theres a guide on steam that explains a lot of things, from what I read when it comes to NPCs, if theres bad relations between NPCs they can kill each other to death and also attack you, if 2 people like the same person they will fight each other and lower morality in the base, best to be careful with managing npc relations, solution the guide offer was to seperate them in their range

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Here's the steam Guide for the game its all in russian, a few of us here could machine translate and add our current knowledge of the game in a single post, or better yet create a google document that is writeable for anyone that wants to contribute. john guide is also pretty helpful when it comes to giving you a sense of progression, Ive been using it so far for tips and how to manage some miscellanious

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i am already making my guide here :FacePalm:, i am feeling the pain to answer again and again as my guide is not on the list

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
i am already making my guide here :FacePalm:, i am feeling the pain to answer again and again as my guide is not on the list
Your guide is awesome and very helpful but information is being lost between all these pages/hard to navigate and find answers. I was just suggesting a google document. So you dont have to waste your time answering stuff you already have previously. Thanks for the time you spent with it btw

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
oh, really? may i see a vid of that happening?
huh, i dies and i can't see defeat scene there, wut
I’m at work and can’t make a vid but it’s shown under the gallery after you beat her.
it just the same questions again and again. I get how you feel.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i just updated my guide with the story line a bit, but missing the keigo and male mc part, and the prison girl sally

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i just updated my guide with the story line a bit, but missing the keigo and male mc part, and the prison girl sally
because i just found out that a certain option will make keigo and male mc fight part disappear...but not sure which one

Oct 4, 2019
does the gigantess have any content besides chaining her to her area or killing her? did not try to just walk away so dunno if that's a gigantic amount of content i didn't see

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
because i just found out that a certain option will make keigo and male mc fight part disappear...but not sure which one
It might be the “confess to Reika part” I don’t think Keigo will fight man if man isn’t into Reika.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
does the gigantess have any content besides chaining her to her area or killing her? did not try to just walk away so dunno if that's a gigantic amount of content i didn't see
Sparing her lets you recruit her, if you wait on the spare/kill screen you can get seduce too.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes