Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
blazer3111
you have to feed them their favorite foods in the cage and for moral you just need to make your base comfy with food dispenser chest, the one with range, and water like rain collector

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
YouShallNotLol kill animals like birds and kill natives, do raids, they have seeds in their camps and bodies, someone said here to let the plants in the planter because they will with time turn into seed but I havent been able to test this

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
does anyone know how to capture a deer? It way damn too fast. About the special NPC like Bigfoot, do you tame it the same like the native did or something else?

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
does anyone know how to capture a deer? It way damn too fast. About the special NPC like Bigfoot, do you tame it the same like the native did or something else?
craft an iron sword and buff your atk stat high and you'll able to one shot it from behind

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
YouShallNotLol kill animals like birds and kill natives, do raids, they have seeds in their camps and bodies, someone said here to let the plants in the planter because they will with time turn into seed but I havent been able to test this
I found that you can craft wheat and potato seeds from basic crafting menu.
But getting seeds from corn, carrot, etc. is not there.

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
The thing is if you grown corn so long it will turn into 4 seed. You will know because the color became brownish

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Some pages before this one there was someone telling someone with the same question that you just let it rest in the planter to get seeds back.
FYI: I didnt test it nor know the full details

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
quick question. Can i transfer my save to the steam version i just bought or do i have to start over again?
I literally just copied the whole pirated file into the steam one and let it replace some of it, i get into the game and let the steam cloud save the progress, then i just delete the file and download it on steam again just in case if the pirated file makes it unusable for me to update the game on steam

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
how do i fed big foot, i put grilled met in his cage, but he does not seem to eat it.
What's the purpose of capturing bigfoot? I killed it already i hope it's not essential, also in case you didn't know npc takes a ling time to just eat a food so maybe it's just haven't finished a single one yet

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
What's the purpose of capturing bigfoot? I killed it already i hope it's not essential
My Bigfoot respawned but Im not sure if it was a bug or what. Bigfoot is one of the few bosses you can capture so that itself is worth imo. I assume you can make him a follower so might be worth to test that, going around smashing natives sounds fun to me.
PS:you can use commands to respawn him as well

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
My Bigfoot respawned but Im not sure if it was a bug or what. Bigfoot is one of the few bosses you can capture so that itself is worth imo. I assume you can make him a follower so might be worth to test that, going around smashing natives sounds fun to me.
PS:you can use commands to respawn him as well
wut do u mean big foot respawned is a bug

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes