John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i was thinking about making another additional memo, but is it that necessary? i mean u can just explore the keys to press on ur keyboard

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
There's a boss battle for Yona where she has to fight a Frankenstein's waifu and her death scene is Yona get's her head knocked off and added to the undead waifu, then the old scientist gets fucked to death by his undead creation.

Karma lol
Oh yeah, I guess that kinda counts as necrophilia; my brain registered it as an android frankenstein monster but I guess that's actually a zombie considering we just saw our MC's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Idk I was expecting there was something to do with the many many corpses you accumulate over the time spent playing, but yeah the patchwork zombie is technically necrophilia; like really tame, digestible necro (not that I'm complaining :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: Godfrey91

ReinertZerker

May 28, 2020
Only for Yona if she loses to the Spider or Werewolf.
I was worried it was that and nothing more, hard to say that's even bestiality... With a game about capturing and breeding, I wish I could have the native girls I don't love breeding swine, or any other horrible creature I throw in. Bitches.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I was worried it was that and nothing more, hard to say that's even bestiality... With a game about capturing and breeding, I wish I could have the native girls I don't love breeding swine, or any other horrible creature I throw in. Bitches.
It's still early access so more might be added.

Godfrey91

Jun 27, 2018
The game is only at v0.0.3, it's bound to be added later considering the creators last game Lol.

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
where is she after i made sounds in the bushes have no idea where she is
Go north while hugging the right wall, eventually you get to an opening that leads you to the right side of the map and you'll have a whole ass multi-part thing with her

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes