ReinertZerker

May 28, 2020
Is there no way to have the captured natives have sex with the swine? I've tried and tried, I even put a toilet native in the breeding box with swine in it and nothing happens.... Isn't there supposed to be bestiality?

Bobveela

Jul 11, 2017
Having trouble finding Sally, got the event where Takumi tells you he's been captured but I skipped over it so might've missed something important on what he said. Checked all over zone 24. Guide was really useful found everything else pretty easily.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Having trouble finding Sally, got the event where Takumi tells you he's been captured but I skipped over it so might've missed something important on what he said. Checked all over zone 24. Guide was really useful found everything else pretty easily.
wut, i did mark prison's area. u need to go in from the backdoor first

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
I just lost a whole ass working day to this game, I discovered many things about myself today, what a great game

A lot of people were talking about this game having necro stuff, but does necrophilia mean just displaying the corpses, or does it only qualify as necrophilia if you fuck it? Coz it just seems to be just guro shit, not really necro stuff?

I might be stupid, but is there actually no corpse fucking in this game? Tried to do it but nothing seemed to work, most you could do was display the corpses, like on the limbless sofa thing?

I personally lost my shit when I realised you could "revive" dead bodies by putting them into the rear view toilets and they're suddenly reanimated (probably an oversight in this early version) albeit only while they're in the toilet lmao

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Is there no way to have the captured natives have sex with the swine? I've tried and tried, I even put a toilet native in the breeding box with swine in it and nothing happens.... Isn't there supposed to be bestiality?
well if u r asking female native in toilet, i've heard this before but i am not sure about the reliability of the info. First, the toilet needs to be inside of man's territory. Second, no female are inside his territory, still no if theres female combat area or territory too close to it. Third, he got 100 libido.

Again, i am not sure about the reliability of the info, use at ur own risk

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I just lost a whole ass working day to this game, I discovered many things about myself today, what a great game

A lot of people were talking about this game having necro stuff, but does necrophilia mean just displaying the corpses, or does it only qualify as necrophilia if you fuck it? Coz it just seems to be just guro shit, not really necro stuff?

I might be stupid, but is there actually no corpse fucking in this game? Tried to do it but nothing seemed to work, most you could do was display the corpses, like on the limbless sofa thing?

I personally lost my shit when I realised you could "revive" dead bodies by putting them into the rear view toilets and they're suddenly reanimated (probably an oversight in this early version) albeit only while they're in the toilet lmao
i played for almost 100 hours but i've never seen one with necrophilia tho

Godfrey91

Jun 27, 2018

There's a boss battle for Yona where she has to fight a Frankenstein's waifu and her death scene is Yona get's her head knocked off and added to the undead waifu, then the old scientist gets fucked to death by his undead creation.

Karma lol

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes