John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
btw, if u saved takumi from prison, i recommend to isolate him XD, he rly makes other npc -moral

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
They ask if you could have sex with Sally if you turned her down. If she was like the Giant.
yes, like u choose to ignore her or dominate her with your intention can still have sex...but submitting to her as a dildo...i don see sex after that, (don choose punish or u can't recruit, punish is just hanging her with the rope so u can rape her anytime in the room)

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
yes, like u choose to ignore her or dominate her with your intention can still have sex...but submitting to her as a dildo...i don see sex after that
Talk to her in your base like every other female? (Sans giant) She spawns the barrel out of nowhere.

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
Thy Supreme_Evil <3
now i guess i fully implement all cheats like godmode etc. in a time or it woudnt really be a finished cheat mod hehe

Sup! I created some cheat function for personal use and decided to share it, like i kinda did with my other cheats ^^
Have fun!

Mad Island [v2024-05-25]

- **Key B:** Opens GUI with all the Commands
(All commands are displayed, though not all are fully implemented yet. Most should work, except those that require more than just a number as input. Here you can check if the command did come through:
  • Open the text box by pressing Enter.
  • Click on the command button. (for example "atk" Btn which should work or "craft" which should not work completely)
  • If the command is processed successfully, it will not show in the text box.
  • If the command still appears in the text box, you'll need to manually type and complete it. ("/craft " should be shown )
)
**Passive:**
- Free Crafting
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. (use with Harvesting skill)
- Harvesting skill instead of x1.5 its now x100 then x200, x300
- NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops

Info: well its my personal stuff that i use to have fun thats why there is no godmode and stuff like that, tho you can easily achieve it with the function given here :DD (probably going to expand it.. so godmode will in some point of time be there most likely)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMPORTANT: Before use please backup your save file, someone lost his save which shoudnt have happened and is a mystery to me.
EA Build 2024.5.25 V0.0.2 → Assembly-CSharp_v1.rar
Latest Update at 2024.05.28
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

can you make alternative one without free crafting ?

Butt9213

Jan 25, 2018
does the current version come with the dlc already? I asked in the disc and they said it adds "petite specimens", is this seperate from the small natives?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
does the current version come with the dlc already? I asked in the disc and they said it adds "petite specimens", is this seperate from the small natives?
yes, no small ones, following author's ci en and download it from there

GGW74

May 10, 2022
Just started playing. I'm gathering resources around the beach and can craft an axe and weak bow, but neither seem to do much damage when I get attacked. I can sometimes kill one wild man.

Either with or without the cheat mod, what weapon should I be using for early fights and how do I get it?

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
Just started playing. I'm gathering resources around the beach and can craft an axe and weak bow, but neither seem to do much damage when I get attacked. I can sometimes kill one wild man.

Either with or without the cheat mod, what weapon should I be using for early fights and how do I get it?
craft wooden sword or wood lance for starter weapon then progress to iron sword or iron lance then progress to diamond ext ext.

axe / pick axe for resource, not great for dealing damage.

also don't forget you can do strong attack / speciall attack by pressing F.

then increase your str for more damage, then choose speed for evading clicking / running clicking or thick hp build the choice is up to you.

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018

Spend stat point on increasing power helps too.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes