Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
1717006157359.png
I have this version of the game through another website, only difference I notice straight away it has from the one here is the last 2 digits going from 15 to 37.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
First time to that sadistic girl boss i simply choose to leave her then she will stop me. (Let fat so live to get this event) Then she invite me so be a man and accept women invite and choose dominating her. Choose other option sound out of my character. Which is literally bad boy theme. Then everything work out. She become follower and fatso also ready to work on the mine

Syrolox

Sep 7, 2020
Anyone know if the colors in the preview/gallery can be changed instead of being default skins with white hair?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
First time to that sadistic girl boss i simply choose to leave her then she will stop me. (Let fat so live to get this event) Then she invite me so be a man and accept women invite and choose dominating her. Choose other option sound out of my character. Which is literally bad boy theme. Then everything work out. She become follower and fatso also ready to work on the mine
eh, i just found out when trying out stuff for the guide, if the fat guy died before (u killed him), u can still recruit the prison boss girl

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Does native house count as a house? Guide on steam says that npcs need a house, otherwise they lose morale constantly.
And building both a well and a wooden house is too grindy, 28 iron ingots in total, counting the cost of iron crafting bench. Iron is so tediously rare.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Does native house count as a house? Guide on steam says that npcs need a house, otherwise they lose morale constantly.
yes, AND not only house is required, BEDS inside them (house or tents), their territory area must including the part of the house with beds (only one bed including is good enough)

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So if anyone got Sally after banging her does it affect her starting love for Man? Like I pick to not trust her and she started with 71 love for Man.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
And building both a well and a wooden house is too grindy, 28 iron ingots in total, counting the cost of iron crafting bench. Iron is so tediously rare.
Just go to the south mine (iron mine) and get you collection skill up. You can get 15 iron per stone like that.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes