Jun 28, 2023
Could anyone enlighten me on how exactly you make people follow you?

Also if someone could list keybindings, I would be very grateful. I tried every combination I could think of but I'm pretty sure there is still stuff I'm missing.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
still can't find the fairy for some reason....i went to the place in the guide but theres nothing there

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Could anyone enlighten me on how exactly you make people follow you?

Also if someone could list keybindings, I would be very grateful. I tried every combination I could think of but I'm pretty sure there is still stuff I'm missing.
Click on them and select Follow, you can't party with the other MC. Each party member has set cost and you raise your limit by increasing your Leader stat.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
hm ok, so I don't really understand the point of the game, you get stranded and you find someone else on the beach and you can switch between characters and what do you have to do? Explore the island, what? No real introduction to the game, how to do it or instructions, I walk around for a long time collecting stones and wood and can't do anything with it, or there is no hentai content so far either

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
hm ok, so I don't really understand the point of the game, you get stranded and you find someone else on the beach and you can switch between characters and what do you have to do? Explore the island, what? No real introduction to the game, how to do it or instructions, I walk around for a long time collecting stones and wood and can't do anything with it, or there is no hentai content so far either
well its a survival sandbox game,the point is surviving and making your own world/base, sounds kinda dumb to say and the game is in early access. Im sure they will implement a tutorial of sorts or at least a guide considering the website also has a blank guide page. After you figure out what to do its quite enjoyable.

As a general guide I would recommend you get axe and pickage, 50 stone for furnace, 20 wood for workbench go to the spider cave to acquire tons of iron for tools and sword and start exploring and killing bosses. Eventually focusing on building up your AFK resource with NPCs

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
talking is just an extra option, no need to talk in game. u may need to check for the territory and combat area of the npcs
I have no idea how I did it but two of them are functioning properly now and I can see the menu when clicking on them. One is a logger and the other is a farmer. Trying to get the livestock worker going but they just flop onto the ground and I can't check their ranges because the menu with move, follow, etc. doesn't appear when I click on them. Is there a set amount of time I need to just let them lie on the bare ground before picking them up and dropping them down again?

I figured it out. I needed to right click them from inside my inventory instead of just dragging them to the ground!

Last edited:

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Supreme_Evil I compared Steamdb with the cracked steam release I showed earlier 1717021322171.png
Steam build definitely checks out so I'm 99% sure its v0.0.3, couldnt there just be a typo on the date? for this current patch at least.

Additionally I compared the v0.0.2 that site offered which is the same build that we have here, at least when it comes to time and date, its highly unlikely steam has its own version builds. Would be nice if someone confirmed this.

Last edited:

Lichlord9333

Oct 30, 2018
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [v2024-05-25]

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(80) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**Togglable:**
- Free Crafting (UI updates after moving stuff)
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. (use with Harvesting skill)
- Harvesting skill: instead of x1.5 its now x100 then x200, x300
- NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops

IMPORTANT: Before use please backup your save file, someone lost his save which shouldn't have happened and is a mystery to me.(Happened once as known)
EA Build 2024.5.25 V0.0.2 Assembly-CSharp_v4_5.rar
Latest Update at 2024.05.30
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.
I'm sorry I must be blind or something how do you toggle the free crafting?

concietedleech07

Mar 16, 2018
With how fast this thread is moving moving I'm pretty sure someone has asked these already and I just missed them.
1 Is there a point to the stone pools? I made small one and threw some fish in it but other than them visually being there I'm not seeing any results.
2 how do I acquire the knife? There's a good chance I just missed the recipe in my inventory but I'd like to make sure I just haven't progressed that far and am not being blind.
3 Is there any benefit to setting up a base on the 2 outlying islands, like less or weaker raids? I currently have to hide all my villagers each night or when I walk away from the camp bc I'm getting level 30 raids with the male mc at level 14 and fem mc at level 8. More than half the time the raids happen at the starting camp when I'm not around to help and I've not seen any real progression in any of the villagers levels to give them a fighting chance even with iron gear

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
With how fast this thread is moving moving I'm pretty sure someone has asked these already and I just missed them.
1 Is there a point to the stone pools? I made small one and threw some fish in it but other than them visually being there I'm not seeing any results.
2 how do I acquire the knife? There's a good chance I just missed the recipe in my inventory but I'd like to make sure I just haven't progressed that far and am not being blind.
3 Is there any benefit to setting up a base on the 2 outlying islands, like less or weaker raids? I currently have to hide all my villagers each night or when I walk away from the camp bc I'm getting level 30 raids with the male mc at level 14 and fem mc at level 8. More than half the time the raids happen at the starting camp when I'm not around to help and I've not seen any real progression in any of the villagers levels to give them a fighting chance even with iron gear
for the 3rd question I find that you still get natives spawning there, wouldnt it just be smarter setting your base near the starting area and just raising a couple natives with good level and gear so they can easily kill enemies?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
for the 3rd question I find that you still get natives spawning there, wouldnt it just be smarter setting your base near the starting area and just raising a couple natives with good level and gear so they can easily kill enemies?
people have different playstyles. it shouldn't be locked to one area.

Lichlord9333

Oct 30, 2018
it happens no biggie :DD
Should be displayed at the left side of the screen after pressing B to open the UI ^^
Could it be bugged then because I don't see it? :unsure: (I am using the steam version)
1717023090063.png

its passive just press B for check if the mod work or no and yah u already got free crafting and a huge amount of dropitem.
yes but it can be toggled off which is what I want.

Oct 14, 2018
Here you go:

I have also attached all item names.
Sorry if it's already been asked before, but is it possible to spawn items with the dev commands ? I checked the item list and tried to use the numbers with something like /item number, but doesn't seem to work.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I got 2 questions

1.is there any point to maxing animal affinity? not sure what's called but it just seems to allow you to make them follow you and I am under the impression that you can still make these animal work on the breeding grounds.
2.is there any point on catching tiny animals like birds? I haven't figured out a use for them besides killing them for seeds and feathers.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Level 30 raids? Did you build and statues/dolls? Because it says right in their description - "Raises raid level by X". And the effect from several of the statues stacks.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes