Biglittlekorra

Feb 22, 2021
is there some event or something to get the big buff lady or are they just rare because I can't find a single one besides the boss you can fight but she doesn't count, to be honest

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Got map bug after saving in house and then loading it. Openmap fixed it, but it's not updated. Saving outside of house and loading fixed it.

Cezak

Feb 6, 2022
Does anyone know how to turn live captured animals into meat? Or is it not possible? Furthermore, after the animals are captured and fed until they become obedient to the MAX. If I have them in the inventory, and then I drop them on the ground by pressing the right mouse button. I can interact with them as if they were another character and assign them to do tasks like any other character. WTF? :sneaky:

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Can't believe it took me 4 days to realize there's a speed up button.... I feel so stupid I realized it at the start but it slipped my mind...

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Does anyone know how to turn live captured animals into meat? Or is it not possible? Furthermore, after the animals are captured and fed until they become obedient to the MAX. If I have them in the inventory, and then I drop them on the ground by pressing the right mouse button. I can interact with them as if they were another character and assign them to do tasks like any other character. WTF? :sneaky:
Abandon the animal or whatever the red button says. After that its ready for some slaughter

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes