ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
i agree, but i do plan on getting as much help as i can, and hope that out of a few thousands that play this game, a few hundred is willing to help, which statistically is quite probable.
Nearly every question you have ask has been answered, in the guide and multiple times in this thread. There is a big difference between asking for help and wanting answers spoonfed to you.

Reactions: Kagari Touki

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
yep, I am just too lazy to read the entire thing, i just wanna know a few specifics like how the hell do i advance the story youve mentioned, and what do you mean by magic illusion? Ive tried control f ing the page but found nothing
... And you don't even need to do that? For your question you only need to look at John guide map (number 6 on the map)
Scroll down a bit for the spoiler with the title " How to get to 6? (loli village) ", which is even easier to if you just use "control f" for the word loli. But apparently you couldn#t find it somehow

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
we need to remember this is a forum not a discord channel.
so we should stop spamming same questions over and over again here, that will make it harder for newcomers to read the information in the thread as it should be.

if you want to ask about the game intensively you can ask in emadeplus's discord channel.
you can ask me by DM but don't expect a fast reply.

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
How to get into native girl's a.k.a loli village (let's just call it native girl):
1. you better have dlc_00 from emadeplus website.
2. go into South Mine (from starter beach going east along the beach until meet a river, cross the river using the bridge, going north along the river until meet the cave.
3. inside the cave go right, down, right, up. follow the wall on the north side until you can enter the fake wall.
4. once outside go east until you meet a big bridge. Watch you way there especially if you're using /run cheat, there's no invisible wall around there so you can fall to the bottom of the mountain into the swamp or old man tent area.
5. cross the bridge to meet the native girls with banana and rabbit costumes.
the cave being near the red circle no.5 right? thanks!

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
... And you don't even need to do that? For your question you only need to look at John guide map (number 6 on the map)
Scroll down a bit for the spoiler with the title " How to get to 6? (loli village) ", which is even easier to if you just use "control f" for the word loli. But apparently you couldn#t find it somehow
yep, call me stupid if that makes you feel better, but rn i am on 0 brain capacity, cause its all spent on something else

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
How to get into native girl's a.k.a loli village (let's just call it native girl):
1. you better have dlc_00 from emadeplus website.
2. go into South Mine (from starter beach going east along the beach until meet a river, cross the river using the bridge, going north along the river until meet the cave.
3. inside the cave go right, down, right, up. follow the wall on the north side until you can enter the fake wall.
4. once outside go east until you meet a big bridge. Watch you way there especially if you're using /run cheat, there's no invisible wall around there so you can fall to the bottom of the mountain into the swamp or old man tent area.
5. cross the bridge to meet the native girls with banana and rabbit costumes.
I did find a fake wall, but that just led me back to the entrance of the cave

Metalero75

Jul 24, 2022
How do you get the body parts from the androids in the lab? I could only get heads by using heavy attack, otherwise I only get titanium. I want to get the big breasts part from the one that shoots laser. I've seen some ss in this forum from characters with those huge tits

Mar 2, 2021
There is a much easier way to get into the native girl village, but it is kind of an exploit - you need to go to the area where you fight the old guy (area 5) then head to the village to the north. If you go to the west side of the village, up the mountain, then walk directly south, you can cheese your way into the very top.

Here's a map to illustrate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Metalero75

Jul 24, 2022
There is a much easier way to get into the l*li village, but it is kind of an exploit - you need to go to the area where you fight the old guy (area 5) then head to the village to the north. If you go to the west side of the village, up the mountain, then walk directly south, you can cheese your way into the very top.

Here's a map to illustrate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's even easier to just use flags to go up, you need construction lv4 at least, just place the flag as far as you can in the mountain (it does not matter if it clips through the terrain), open the map, tp to the flag, press E to auto select the flag, remove, place again, repeat, until you get to the top, you can do this on almost every part of the map.

Mar 2, 2021
It's even easier to just use flags to go up, you need construction lv4 at least, just place the flag as far as you can in the mountain (it does not matter if it clips through the terrain), open the map, tp to the flag, press E to auto select the flag, remove, place again, repeat, until you get to the top, you can do this on almost every part of the map.
Yeah, but with my method, you can get there even just having lvl 1 in everything, no flags, no nothing (tested it to be sure, walked straight from spawn and got there no problem right after pressing 'new game').

How do you get the body parts from the androids in the lab? I could only get heads by using heavy attack, otherwise I only get titanium. I want to get the big breasts part from the one that shoots laser. I've seen some ss in this forum from characters with those huge tits
You just have to get lucky; try aiming for the body part instead of the head, and maybe switch your weapon to something else.

Reactions: Metalero75

lolshackerz

Feb 20, 2024
Most likely, you forgot to put their location into the new place.
How do I set location in the new place? What I did was carry them all and spawn them at the new blue flag
Wow I'm this far into the game and just realized Location is an option... thanks for helping me figure it out!

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow, found some massive GPU issue when entering the chaos zone. My GPU went up to about 100%, never heard my fans go that hard out of nowhere lol. Guess that fog will fuck up your GPU. Usually sitting around 50% GPU on Fantastic, medium fog brings it up to 70-80%, I hit one part with poison, fog, and water and that's when it capped lol. Now I usually turn it down to Medium settings when I enter there just to be safe.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes