FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Finally found a mandrake, was too busy getting a screenshot to kill it, but at least now I know what to look for. They pop up from shrubs when you come within about 15-20 feet of them and flee. They make a sound similar to Mario entering a tube, it's pretty unique in game and really blatantly loud, so you'll know when you hear it. They seem to disappear after about 10 seconds, so if you don't kill them quickly, you'll lose them. They have quite a bit of health, like a high tier animal, so be prepared for that.

Took me like 5 days to find one. I also cut down all the trees in that massive eastern swamp to improve visibility/mobility there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried bear traps too to see if it could catch a mandrake, but it caught all eleceels lol. Easy meat, wow.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
um so, how can i get the native to like me back?
At high levels, you can also give her a ring of lust, so that she would always agree to have sex with you. Then you get +10 relation for each time you have sex.

I recently moved my base to the top right since it seems like a nice place (laboratory)
ALL of my villagers and monsters keep walking down like and getting stuck on the walls.
Like they're trying to go back to the beach.

No one is working either since they're trying to go back to old base even though its completely empty with 0 flags.
How do I fix this?
Most likely, you forgot to put their location into the new place.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
guys, anyone know a fsater way of transporting passed out female natives? carrying them back to base is a hassle
Level up your "carrying" skill.
Also you can stuff them all in a wooden chest, and move the chest like furniture (you wouldn't be able to teleport like that, but you can put down the chest whenever there is fighting).

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm... I guess it's worth trying to put bear traps in different biomes to see what they'll catch.
Maybe mandrakes go into wooden traps?
Yeah, might as well throw traps around everywhere once you have the resources for it. I don't think they break, at least not quickly. Can set traps near all your teleport spots so you have food waiting for you to recover from teleporting, lol. Yeah I'll throw down some wood traps too.

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah, might as well throw traps around everywhere once you have the resources for it. I don't think they break, at least not quickly. Can set traps near all your teleport spots so you have food waiting for you to recover from teleporting, lol. Yeah I'll throw down some wood traps too.
nope, u can only catch this. wooden one can't catch anything here
1720202502260.png

• Wow
Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
fine...if u rly want to know wut bear trap can do..

grassland: deer, pig
beach: deer, pig
Chaos: deer, pig
Underground (exile cave): deer, pig
Plateau (high mountain area): sheep, deers(only inside the cave), pigs (only inside the cave)
desert: scorpion
swamp: electric eel
Forest: (Dark green Land) Wolf

Last edited:

LaylaAzure

Nov 22, 2020
Idk if many people knew this but if you find a girl that you like and you accidentally killed her... you can revive her just by picking up her body and use the command /petmax and then right click on them to bring them out... even those that lose their head can come back alive with this method and it's kinda wild to see them running around...

PS: I haven't tested it on Animals yet...

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
Idk if many people knew this but if you find a girl that you like and you accidentally killed her... you can revive her just by picking up her body and use the command /petmax and then right click on them to bring them out... even those that lose their head can come back alive with this method and it's kinda wild to see them running around...

Thanks for the tip, I always kill the girls that I like by accident because the natives always bunch up together when chasing you or trying to attack.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018

well..i know that but animals don have limbs and if killed, they will become meat instead

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Found a item not listed in the dungeon drops, Magic Clothes (Top) from 1-5 floor, can only be worn by Yona and Female Native. Seems to be part of the Magic Feather (Wings) set. I wonder if there's a bottom piece or more. Look pretty cute though and seems pretty magical girl outfit-y. Sad it's so limited in who can wear it. I'm already kinda done farming 1-5 for now so I won't be able to continue looking for more pieces. I bet its set to match up with the Heart Wand from the floor 5 chest so I feel like there's probably more parts than just the wings and top.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does raising Construction increase the range workshops can pull from spider storages? Might actually be worth raising.

P.S: Small traps caught rabbits and chickens in the swamp.

Last edited:

DickmcButts

Jun 7, 2022
anyone that bought the game can tell me wwhat kinds of mods thats in the workshop rn? if theres good stuff i might buy the game
Theres only building material stuff right now, think walls/floors/props, theres a few erotic props but there just still images with no interactivity right now
You can checkout the workshop yourself by just going to the mad island community hub and clicking on the workshop without needing to own the game if you want to see all that is has

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
...if you find a girl that you like and you accidentally killed her... you can revive her just by picking up her body and use the command /petmax and then right click on them to bring them out...
Nice tips... but I don't like cheating the taming process.
Maybe we could just banish her somewhere without enemies then try to beating her again until she fainted the putting her in the cage.

sp33d

Jul 22, 2022
I had a female native in cage then she became one of us, but the thing is I think she is bugged in some place and when I try to call her game says "Too far away." any clue how i can return her to home?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Does raising Construction increase the range workshops can pull from spider storages? Might actually be worth raising.
oh dayum, u r right. i forgot to add that. And No, if it has other magic clothing or stuff, it should be listed in their cheat code. But theres only wing, top and heart wand that matches.

the spider storage part.. I don think so

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I had a female native in cage then she became one of us, but the thing is I think she is bugged in some place and when I try to call her game says "Too far away." any clue how i can return her to home?
ask her to follow you, press the blue flag on map to teleport

Reactions: sp33d

sp33d

Jul 22, 2022
ask her to follow you, press the blue flag on map to teleport
The thing is i don't know where she is I can't see her on map too. I enabled cheats with the plugin. Is there a faster way with cheats?
I was in the native house then took her to my inventory then dropped on the floor and she disappeared. Idk what the hell happened.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes