Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
female mc can only get sex if she get defeated by native and for male mc need to bond with female native by dancing and so on by pressing Q. if the female native show a pink heart that mean she love it. but if it a blue heart they don't like it.
nope, even if she was defeated by the native, all that happen was they wandered around the body, not rape her

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
female mc can only get sex if she get defeated by native and for male mc need to bond with female native by dancing and so on by pressing Q. if the female native show a pink heart that mean she love it. but if it a blue heart they don't like it.
is there any way we can have sex/rape the female villager(native)?

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
i managed to get 2 knocked out native female, iron baton, can i have sex with them?

Febui

May 6, 2022
nope, even if she was defeated by the native, all that happen was they wandered around the body, not rape her
If you have "lives" remaining, allowing you to click several times to get back up, then during that men can rape the female player. If she's fully defeated and you can respawn, then they ignore her (except for certain boss fights).
Yona can also have consensual sex with male natives you've captured and bonded with, but only normal males. No native boy, small native, or big native.

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
If you have "lives" remaining, allowing you to click several times to get back up, then during that men can rape the female player. If she's fully defeated and you can respawn, then they ignore her (except for certain boss fights).
Yona can also have consensual sex with male natives you've captured and bonded with, but only normal males. No native boy, small native, or big native.
thanks, btw can you have a look at the question above and see if its feasible?

Febui

May 6, 2022
thanks, btw can you have a look at the question above and see if its feasible?
thanks mate, btw, how can i get the captured natives to do something, be it a female or male?
1720138303594.png Status > Order (bottom option) > Job
Don't forget to set their location (under Move) in the area of the job. Read the tooltips, jobs require access to specific structures. They do not need tools.
btw fked up question, is it possible to rape the dead female natives body?
You can grapple collapsed bodies. Dead ones? I don't think so. You can grapple sleeping people too and rape them.
Also if you aren't aware, you can capture girls by grappling but not raping them to avoid them initially hating you.

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
View attachment 3799515 Status > Order (bottom option) > Job
Don't forget to set their location (under Move) in the area of the job. Read the tooltips, jobs require access to specific structures. They do not need tools.
You can grapple collapsed bodies. Dead ones? I don't think so. You can grapple sleeping people too and rape them.
Also if you aren't aware, you can capture girls by grappling but not raping them to avoid them initially hating you.
i cant interact with the girls cause they are in the cage, and if i take them out of the cage theyll be knocked out instantly if i were to bring them outside of my inventory

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
i cant interact with the girls cause they are in the cage, and if i take them out of the cage theyll be knocked out instantly if i were to bring them outside of my inventory
If you constantly ignore the very nice guide in this thread you're gonna have a bad time. You need to put food they like into the cage then wait for the number on their picture to reach max.

Reactions: Kagari Touki

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
If you constantly ignore the very nice guide in this thread you're gonna have a bad time. You need to put food they like into the cage then wait for the number on their picture to reach max.
oof my bad, I am rn too sleep deprived to be bothered, thanks for the reminder and the warning tho

DickmcButts

Jun 7, 2022
btw fked up question, is it possible to rape the dead female natives body?
I've had a glitch a few times where I could grapple a corpse and it would play the same animation as unconscious rape, but theres no actual necro in the game currently
The devs have said a couple times that their interesting in making another DLC for ryona/brutal content so theres a chance necro might happen in there

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
I've had a glitch a few times where I could grapple a corpse and it would play the same animation as unconscious rape, but theres no actual necro in the game currently
The devs have said a couple times that their interesting in making another DLC for ryona/brutal content so theres a chance necro might happen in there
i hope they add more content in that regard

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes