Mr.khoa

Apr 20, 2021
started playing yesterday and I'm still trying to understand but, my first game I started playing with the man and then Yona disapeared, in my second save I started playing with Yona but the man disapeared, anyone knows where he could be? or is it a bug
My man , my luck is so bad . Is there an easier way to get mandrake ? help me :cry:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
guys how do i unlock sex scenes? cant seem to have the two playable character have sex
female mc can only get sex if she get defeated by native and for male mc need to bond with female native by dancing and so on by pressing Q. if the female native show a pink heart that mean she love it. but if it a blue heart they don't like it.

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
Is there an easier way to get mandrake ? help me :cry:
cheating I guess.. the command is: /item food_mandora_01

Mandrake is so hard to find, so far I only met 2 in swamp while hunting for vines. The first one got away because I wasn't aware of it but I managed to kill the next one I met because I already cut most of the big trees around the swamp, spread many torches, and aware of its sound effect.

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
View attachment 3798052 View attachment 3798053
Underground woman in Sadako form
catch one underground woman first. Then kill one mandrake and get it as food (or you can try your luck by digging with a lot shovels in swamp area). Place a well and press the well while asking her to follow you beside the well first. Choose "kill" and choose "Yes". (required you to have mandrake in your inventory)
View attachment 3798054
now you have to fight her in Sadako form. It kinda inherit the underground woman's status, which means if you set her hp or atk too high. You will have to fight a stronger than the one you see with the hp above. [THE HP BAR ABOVE IS THE INITIAL STATUS]
View attachment 3798056
you will have to tame her again with mad orbs after beating her with club (her speed increase from 0.20[underground woman form] to 1.20[Sadako form]

you can still throw her in the well again to fight her by using mandrake food with the method above.

BUT IF YOU CHOOSE TO KILL HER
she will drop this. NO USE of this yet
View attachment 3798068

PS: mandrake is required to have the option to kill her. You can't kill her with weapon first or feed her mandrake. Just pressing the option after clicking the well is enough. Ah yes, you can now have sex with her with full face reveal

PS no.2: geez, Ton rly hiding stuff so deep in the game
Goddamn the dev is a legend for being this creative and detailed

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Goddamn the dev is a legend for being this creative and detailed
details like this are a double-edged sword in my opinion, on the one hand, yes that is absolutely awesome in terms of attention to detail, i mean i also like it, no doubt, the other thing is, for this exact scene to happen you need a rare plant thats difficult to find, a somewhat hidden Npc you not only have to find first in a cavern you never get led towards in terms of quests, and understand that you can catch her, and a well, and just so happen to have all 3 things together.

don't get me wrong, i also love details like that, but its like dark-souls lore, you'll usually only find this stuff out if you use a guide.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
that guy who found it was hesitate to tell first. But after many people asking him that they can't tell what does the mandrake hint he gave means. He uploaded a video on yt, but its japanese of course

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
that guy who found it was hesitate to tell first. But after many people asking him that they can't tell what does the mandrake hint he gave means. He uploaded a video on yt, but its japanese of course
I guess this whole sequence is some kind of pop cultural reference, and only people who know Sadako's story would be able to guess on their own.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I guess this whole sequence is some kind of pop cultural reference, and only people who know Sadako's story would be able to guess on their own.
yep, hes japanese after all. I know the legend of mandrake..but I didn't think of this...
the legend is mandrake was turned by women with hatred or grow as mandrake where the urine of women left on the ground who died unjustly

which means a woman who faced unjust things and died with hatred will turn into that

DickmcButts

Jun 7, 2022
View attachment 3798052 View attachment 3798053
Underground woman in Sadako form
catch one underground woman first. Then kill one mandrake and get it as food (or you can try your luck by digging with a lot shovels in swamp area). Place a well and press the well while asking her to follow you beside the well first. Choose "kill" and choose "Yes". (required you to have mandrake in your inventory)
View attachment 3798054
now you have to fight her in Sadako form. It kinda inherit the underground woman's status, which means if you set her hp or atk too high. You will have to fight a stronger than the one you see with the hp above. [THE HP BAR ABOVE IS THE INITIAL STATUS]
View attachment 3798056
you will have to tame her again with mad orbs after beating her with club (her speed increase from 0.20[underground woman form] to 1.20[Sadako form]

you can still throw her in the well again to fight her by using mandrake food with the method above.

BUT IF YOU CHOOSE TO KILL HER
she will drop this. NO USE of this yet
View attachment 3798068

PS: mandrake is required to have the option to kill her. You can't kill her with weapon first or feed her mandrake. Just pressing the option after clicking the well is enough. Ah yes, you can now have sex with her with full face reveal

PS no.2: geez, Ton rly hiding stuff so deep in the game
Goddamn thats a cool secret

Febui

May 6, 2022
PS: mandrake is required to have the option to kill her.
Why the mandrake? I don't remember the movie that well, I just remember she got AIDS and was thrown down the well.
Does this give her a penis? I think the made-for-TV one said she had testicles. Don't know about the book. Wasn't in the theatrical movie, I think.

Febui

May 6, 2022
guys whats the best way to farm hide
The ruins, floors 6-10. Tons of dogs, all dropping hide. They chase after you, so you aren't trying to gank a deer from behind.
Cows are placid and stupid, so setting up your base where cows are will give you a frequent random batch of hide and beef.
Big natives often drop 3+ iron bars, 4+ hide, stuff like that. Not that efficient, but if you're near a village, may as well kill the big guys.

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes