martelor

Oct 12, 2019
Can you turn corn into corn seeds like potatoes or do you have to find the seeds and if you can how? I did not see the recipe for it anywhere.
You can get 4 seeds from 1 planted seed (except potato and wheat since you can just reproduce them using craft).
You only need to not harvest them (there are several stage of plant life cycle: germinating, budding, ripping, wilting), just let them wilt in the planter until they turn into seeds.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Can you turn corn into corn seeds like potatoes or do you have to find the seeds and if you can how? I did not see the recipe for it anywhere.
yes, but u can only get those seed by killing natives or breaking their boxes. And if u have one seed, just plant one on planter and wait for it to wilt. It will become 4 seeds.

here is the thing i put on my guide below (the seeds part is made by others) if u did search seed using ctrl plus f

seeds:
potato, carrot, corn - natives and their boxes
onion - small native (fire-throwing)
garlic - big natives
wheat - chicken
cabbage - sheep
tomato, soy - bird
green pepper - hostile plants in swamp area

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
may i ask who is the Siren that people talking about?
Its the Mermaid
but that you did get answerd

so i'll give a small explaination of the diffrence

A Siren is a Mermaid looking Creature that disguises itself as a mermaid and use their captivating songs and voice to draw Male sailors close to them before grabbing hold on to them and drag them down in to the deepts of the sea only to then change in to their monserous shape and drown the sailor and or keep them somewhat subconscious as they eat them alive

While a Mermaid is a beautiful and kind hearted Creature that is know for Saving Life of some shipwrecked or drowning sailors or people by draging their bodys to close islands so they can wash up on land and be somewhat saved
they are more the curius kind especially the Female Mermaids while the male is more guards and warriors defend their homes

Febui

May 6, 2022
so i'll give a small explaination of the diffrence
A Siren is a Mermaid looking Creature that disguises itself as a mermaid
621px-Greek_-_Vase_in_the_Form_of_a_Siren_-_Walters_482020.jpg
In ancient times, and up through most of history, a bird-looking creature with a woman's head. Closer to common era calender, a woman with the wings and legs of a bird. The most famous mention of them, in The Odyssey, neglects to describe them(though all the contemporary art is bird), so these women that appear at sea, though perched and not in the water, are often associated with the sea and gets mixed in with myths of other sea-women. But that still wasn't a common idea for a very long time. Even after a thousand years, the bird qualities were common in depictions, but started to become a mix of both bird and fish. Wings, clawed feet, but a fish-like tail too.

Today, too, there are still modern depictions that choose the mix of bird and fish, but mermaid-like comes up a lot. I personally like the hybrid design, a woman of avian and aquatic. It's more interesting. We can keep the purely bird monster girls to the harpies and the fish can stay the mermaids. Sirens get a better niche by being a combination.

Reactions: flannan

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
Beta version in Steam got locked or something? I stop playing this game for 2 week and now there's no "beta version" in the Steam game setting.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
How long do you have to wait for the giant to follow you?
And how do you get the natives who are allies to like you and be able to have a relationship without harassment?

Last edited:

DDDD6

Nov 25, 2018
How long do you have to wait for the giant to follow you?
And how do you get the natives who are allies to like you and be able to have a relationship without harassment?
Hold Q and dance or give item/gift to natives/captured(i dont remember you can check on John guides.), not all natives/npc got sex relationship, you can check on menu with ctrl + p or shift + p to open gallery.
You mean giant woman? if you dont killer her just talk with her and choose follow.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Can i bring back character who get stucked under the the floor? Girl was giving birth and she was clipping under the floor and give birth child right under the floor chararacter still move around but i can't bring her up Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Hold Q and dance or give item/gift to natives/captured(i dont remember you can check on John guides.), not all natives/npc got sex relationship, you can check on menu with ctrl + p or shift + p to open gallery.
You mean giant woman? if you dont killer her just talk with her and choose follow.
I tried this with the giant woman, but she keeps saying she can't take any more!!!^^

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Does anyone else experience a thing where the NPCs just stop getting pregnant? 20 hours into a save and they just all stopped for some reason, talking about the natives that did and do have the potential.

Inaros.

Aug 25, 2020
Can i bring back character who get stucked under the the floor? Girl was giving birth and she was clipping under the floor and give birth child right under the floor chararacter still move around but i can't bring her up
use NPC list on the bottom left (paper icon), then select the NPC your want,
press call button will bring them to you, press return button, they will go to their location that you set
alternatively, press enter and type /resetpos should bring all your npc back

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
hm I can't play the game anymore since the last update after loading the save the screen stays black I can hear the sea and the steps when I move the mouse but I can't see the character

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes