ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
It's actually kinda silly because I've occasionally seen npcs without any try to have sex and they'll just walk to a spot to do it then walk away immediately after because of that.
They are programmed to have sex they just don’t have an animation.

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
do anyone know how to make male native rape female or young female native ? :oops:

The Native Rape Scenes can also be wieved if your so called (Female Native) (Young Female Native) and (DLC Girl Native) gets abducted during a raid and you wait until the timer is down to 10 min before rescue so if you ignore the Guard you will see a Male Native trying to rape your Female Native once it gets Your Natives Faint bar Down enogh the Male will rape her you can speed up that prosses with (Ctrl) + (.) and then Slow down the time with (Ctrl) + (,)

Do Note that there is a chance that your native can become pregnant during the rape after the buissnes is done
kill the Bulking Guard and then murder or capture your choise the Male Native and the rescue is complete
its risky since if you take longer your native will end up on the executioners block later if time takes longer

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
I have 8 women, all ready and willing, but do the males go for them? No, never.
The hearts always pop over Porky, the glorious golden pig that I have. If male native on pig had animations, poor Porky would be more cum than meat by now.
Glorious swine.
Well the reson is that Porky Blue movment circle overlapping your male natives thats why they like it since animals and Monsters have no hate felings
and reguarding the males put them closer to the females by expanding the blue circle when you move them so it overlaps the male one and vice versa

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
how can you play as the girl with glasses
You cant play as (NAMI) but you can summon her only with comand and she can use bow weapon she will spawn in nude you have to spawn in Nami's clothing Swimsuit and 2 glasses as she cant have any other clothing
and as mentioned above NAMI is not optaiable yet since she have not been added to any quest
and she have no sex scenes with anyone yet

But if you want to test her out i will give you the commands for her with her clothing too

Nami
/friend 6

and Nami's Clothing
/get acce_77 (Nami's Glasses Fog up)
/get acce_79 (Nami's Glasses)
/get cloth_79 (Nami's Bikini Top)
/get clothu_79 (Nami's Bikini Bottom)
/get shoes_79 (Nami's Bikini Shoes)

and a Weapon she can Use

/get wp_bow_01 (Wood Bow)
/get arrow_02 (Iron Arrow)

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
english translation please
The developers have provided their own English translation. Except for a few small moments (like names of some bosses), everything is translated.
This game isn't taking any awards for good writing, but I don't think it's the fault of the translation.

Bruh. You started those wars. Blame only yourself. :KEK:
Lol. I hope you do understand that I am not in a position to start wars. Unless I'm playing a strategy video game.
I'd say more, but we probably shouldn't get too off-topic here, or the moderators will complain.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes