KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
Could you.. tell me? :confused:
think on it like when you just miss the enemy and hit the ground that would damage the durability a bit
its also like the more you use it the duller the item becomes
just like were and tear in real life the more you use it
if you want to fix your stuff make a set of repair tools to keep the item from breaking
but thats probally the thought around the durability system when missing or just swinging the weapon

Zelchar

Nov 22, 2017
i already told u. yes u can lose durability even when u hit nothing and i am not the developer, i don know about the mechanic
I understand that. I asked if it was working as designed, as well as what the reasoning was behind such an [obnoxious] mechanic if the answer was yes, and you said yes. I was wondering why you would tell me to ask the developer instead of just telling me if you knew..

Repairing weapons is cheap, even cheaper if you do it in bulk, yes, but it's still annoying to lose durability from hitting the air (Especially with such vague hitboxes sometimes.)

BloodWolf503

Jul 11, 2021
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.12 Beta Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(83) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Inf. Lives Cheat
- Inf. Food and Water Cheat(NPCs included)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage
- Drops x100
- Generate maxStackDrops | NPC Drops +100 to +500
Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops.

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999

IMPORTANT: This is for the BETA version of the game, if you have the bought Steam version you need to select the beta test. Thy
J_Bunny for testing and the dll!
EA Build V0.12.0 Beta Steam Assembly-CSharp_v21.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.29
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll and saves, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

hi i doesnt work for me the text box pops up and that but no command works and wasd soesnt work

Febui

May 6, 2022
Where can I get onions, or onion seeds?
And how does the pig breeding farm work??^^
I get onion seeds from small natives, the ones that throw fire at you. I find this most while killing them in the east half, but I haven't checked the seed guide for if location matters (I think it does?)
Breaking boxes and barrels at various different native camps will give you various seeds. There are extra boxes inside each tent too.
Build a pigsty and then have someone with the job "livestock" stationed at it. When you go up to the pigsty, there will be a number that slowly ticks up. More livestock workers, faster number. It will generate pigs. Sometimes glorious golden swine that will be the sexual idol for all your slave men.

Febui

May 6, 2022
She lives beyond the normally accessible zone, in the island which needs a bridge to get to.
You'll have to cheat to get there, but she isn't ready to fight you.
If you upgrade your construction skill, you can place a flag past the invisible wall and fast-travel over. I didn't see her there though.
may i ask who is the Siren that people talking about?
Mermaid. Get a couple seashells and use fiber to make a seashell bra, use rainbow coral to make it a rainbow bikini, and then sail around the south waters to find her. You'll need to do a little fishing in a suspicious spot after you've seen her swim away.
She is not a siren, no bird qualities at all.
Would you mind sharing other forum's name?
You can just grab it off the dev's website, there's a big impossible to miss button.

Reactions: flannan and John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I already said where is the dlc at in my guide, the big green words....

If you rly want fully uncen, even the native boss's penis..get bepinex and UniversalUnityDemosaics. If you know wut i mean

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes