werefrog

Dec 22, 2018
I might be missing something, but is there a way to build faster? Especially walls, it's pretty tedious having to click one at a time

Ghaib

Sep 17, 2020
Whenever I start the game the screen goes black and after a while the game closes, does anyone have any tips on how to solve this ?

Apr 21, 2017
Whenever I start the game the screen goes black and after a while the game closes, does anyone have any tips on how to solve this ?

Have you tired redownloading the game from a different source? Could be a bad download.

If so, might be you're computer or if you downloaded that cheat menu cause that happens sometimes too.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Whenever I start the game the screen goes black and after a while the game closes
List OS, and has it happened with other Unity games for you?
This is when you open the game, or start playing?
Have you changed anything in the files? If you're using DLC, make sure you're using the updated version (not 0.0.6)

Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to find the mods for this game(I assume they exist since there is a workshop specifically for them) because I have been searching for a while and found nothing

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to find the mods for this game(I assume they exist since there is a workshop specifically for them) because I have been searching for a while and found nothing
because some ass upload small stuff to workshop and the workshop is now hidden
this one is from discord, but it seems like you have to buy the game to gain access to it
or u can try the link below
://steamcommunity.com/app/2739590/workshop/
1719910874472.png

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
or u can try the link below
://steamcommunity.com/app/2739590/workshop/
Nope, it throws me out to the game's main community page.
Sigh. If only all those wars and "anti-tax-evasion" schemes weren't making it nearly impossible to buy games.

do anyone know how to make male native rape female or young female native ? :oops:
If they have their relationship above 50-100, they'll have sex occasionally. It seems to depend on libido.
My village is mostly populated by DLC females, and they have sex every morning.
Note that only pairs that have sex animation can have proper sex. DLC men don't have sex animations.

If males have very low morale, they might go around fighting and raping. So you can put them in company of women they hate, or just feed them grilled bodies of your enemies.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes