0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I seem to have encountered a rather nasty bug... the buttons that allow me to move/remove placed objects no longer appear. At all. It persists across saves and after quitting/re-launching the game.
Anyone else encountered this and has a potential fix?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
I seem to have encountered a rather nasty bug... the buttons that allow me to move/remove placed objects no longer appear. At all. It persists across saves and after quitting/re-launching the game.
Anyone else encountered this and has a potential fix?
Unsure how you managed to do that :unsure:
Only encountered that before I think from the command which spawns all those displays of bodyparts I think and since I didn't wanna bother with attempting to remove those somehow as I used the command straight up in my village to test what it does and seeing I can't move/remove them (IIRC), i just loaded a save.
So sadly, I don't have a solution.
I'd be curious what you might've done to achieve this though, any idea?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Unsure how you managed to do that :unsure:
Only encountered that before I think from the command which spawns all those displays of bodyparts I think and since I didn't wanna bother with attempting to remove those somehow as I used the command straight up in my village to test what it does and seeing I can't move/remove them (IIRC), i just loaded a save.
So sadly, I don't have a solution.
I'd be curious what you might've done to achieve this though, any idea?
I fixed it, it was a motherfucking resolution issue. Because, of course it was.
I have an ultra-wide monitor. Fucking Unity auto-sets the game resolution on relaunching it to the ultra-wide res, which fucks up the game's UI in various ways, like hiding the aforementioned buttons.
Manually setting the game to 1920x1080 fixes the issue.

Reactions: Shurutsue

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
wierd thing when i look at the workbench it doesnt show anything
Doesn't require any unlocks at all, so it should be available straight up.
Just to ensure, you know you can scroll down in the crafting list? (Both scrolling, as well as click and dragging (in between icons))
Also don't forget clicking the hammer icon in the bottom left when interacting with the workbench!

Jul 8, 2017
Doesn't require any unlocks at all, so it should be available straight up.
Just to ensure, you know you can scroll down in the crafting list? (Both scrolling, as well as click and dragging (in between icons))
Also don't forget clicking the hammer icon in the bottom left when interacting with the workbench!
oh i never though of clicking on the hammer so more craftable stuff will show if i open the craft menu while using the workbench cause i defeated the spider boss so dont know if i unlocked more stuff to craft

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes