John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Guys can any of u put the DLC file here not the ZIP but the File. when i download the zip from the emadaplus site the zip file is error for some reason thx.
if thats the case, that means that file is not suppose to extract. just put it in dlc folder and start the game to see if npc 14 or 16 work

Reactions: wümpa-lümpa

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
if thats the case, that means that file is not suppose to extract. just put it in dlc folder and start the game to see if npc 14 or 16 work
I think is that, it's funny when it come about computer and web stuff people always assume everyone know everything and overcomplicated the thing

I'm often feeling like "how do you cook egg?" then they go with 15 different answer about topography of the land where you gonna put your chicken, when another talk about the feather of the chiken, and some of them call you stupid cause you get egg you eat egg as you gonna cook it...
Then after long schearch you finally find the one guy who simply tell you the right answer about the right subject
Jeez how much i hate computer people

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
But do i really need this dlc? what is it about? there are other dlc for this game? i only find steam page and japanese game site, same for the uncensored version, it's look like the actual version of f95 let you choose language and play without blur

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
But do i really need this dlc? what is it about? there are other dlc for this game? i only find steam page and japanese game site, same for the uncensored version, it's look like the actual version of f95 let you choose language and play without blur
DLC with lolies which is banned.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I think is that, it's funny when it come about computer and web stuff people always assume everyone know everything and overcomplicated the thing

I'm often feeling like "how do you cook egg?" then they go with 15 different answer about topography of the land where you gonna put your chicken, when another talk about the feather of the chiken, and some of them call you stupid cause you get egg you eat egg as you gonna cook it...
Then after long schearch you finally find the one guy who simply tell you the right answer about the right subject
Jeez how much i hate computer people
i mean....just copy the words in that website and put it to google translate. You can tell that it doesn't need to be extracted.

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
DLC with lolies which is banned.
okay, with the name mad island i was thinking to a kind of "everything possible" dlc, like full dystopian setting where the illusion of the morality of our society is completly gone....
But yeah loli are kinda a start....
I just try the game, it's focus on the 2 protagonist? fuck or get fucked?

i mean....just copy the words in that website and put it to google translate. You can tell that it doesn't need to be extracted.
for15 mn it's funny after 1 hour, everytime for evey subject, everyday not really knowing for what i'm looking, nah i'm tired, and i do that often between 2 post who tell you "hmm i know and had the answer it is simple no? *touching his nipple"

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
okay, with the name mad island i was thinking to a kind of "everything possible" dlc, like full dystopian setting where the illusion of the morality of our society is completly gone....
eh.. well its like some people like mc were washed ashore to a strange island by accident. The game mostly focusing on male mc. Female mc can only have sex with male native or getting raped by everyone for now. They said they are making more content about female mc, but who knows

Reactions: wümpa-lümpa

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
you can choose to kill her (Shino), rape her and make her slaved like giant tied to a pole or recruit her as an ally with steak set.

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Mad Island is the kind of game where you can cut off dicks of your enemies, put them in a pot and use that as decoration.
You can also build walls out of people, recruit werewolves to guard the entrances, and make your 0-year-old children work in the mines.
There is one poster here who recommends turning your village into a constant all-out brawl to make your villagers stronger.

Or you can play as a relatively sane person. The choice is yours.

Either way, there are two layers of censorship in the Steam version: mosaics (removed by none.bat, included in this forum's version), and little people (loli, shota and a fairy, which are added by DLC). Rape, cannibalism and making tables out of people are not censored at all, which makes one feel philosophical about modern society.

This is a survival-themed game like "Arc: Survival Evolved", "Palworld" or "Don't Starve". Most of the time, you'll be traveling alone or with a 1-2 companions who are less than useful in battle. Because battles rely on timely dodging or blocking, and NPCs don't do that.
Go boldly where no sane man has gone before, fight men and monsters, take their stuff, and take their women too. Try to craft something useful out of what you got, so that you will become even better at exploring and fighting. And don't worry, anything you do, becomes RPG-like experience, so that you will have an easier time fighting.

Some things are deliberately overcomplicated, to ensure government bureaucrats and capitalist lawyers can't get to us. This game's DLC is one such thing.
Either way, John's reply was to the point - there are actually 2 versions of DLC file. One of which is a proper zip archive, while the other pretends to be a zip archive, but actually isn't.

Reactions: John8r9
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes