masMalkar

May 26, 2017
I happen to have found the list on their Ci-en post and from the translation, it does seem to be that case. It was even marked as B (which means not implemented, but planned) compared to a C (only thought, not sure to implement). It's on their Ci-EN #69 post where they link their google docs to that.

This is what I got from the translation.

View attachment 3860195

note: The post was around novemeber 2023, so I am unsure if anything has changed yet
So, if this didn't changed, our dude will be able to have fun with other dudes, also Nanachi's getting plapped, hopefully soon, I 100% see her selling her stuff x2 the price after we stretch her pussy tho

• Haha
Reactions: flannan

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
So, if this didn't changed, our dude will be able to have fun with other dudes, also Nanachi's getting plapped, hopefully soon, I 100% see her selling her stuff x2 the price after we stretch her pussy tho
According to discord:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, here's the , in japanese. I've been following this game for years now and they've always added completed animations in the following update(s). Ideally this will be optional.

Reactions: Zelchar

GuyLeech

Apr 10, 2022
Hello everyone
question: in the game there is an opportunity to revive dead NPCs, Little & Nickey died and I didn't notice, and how to amputate limbs?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Also, here's the , in japanese. I've been following this game for years now and they've always added completed animations in the following update(s). Ideally this will be optional.
If I am reading that spreadsheet right, there is a whole lot of animations waiting for their turn. This is good.

Hello everyone
question: in the game there is an opportunity to revive dead NPCs, Little & Nickey died and I didn't notice,
Your team is immortal. Only public execution (when captured by a raid) can kill them. They'll get up in a couple of minutes like it's nothing.

and how to amputate limbs?
When interacting with a body, there is a button for dismembering.
Not sure if it can be done on a living victim.

Reactions: GuyLeech

ulaz

Dec 22, 2022
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.12 Beta Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(83) and Togglables
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Inf. Lives Cheat
- Inf. Food and Water Cheat(NPCs included)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage
- Drops x100
- Generate maxStackDrops | NPC Drops +100 to +500
Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops.

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999

IMPORTANT: This is for the BETA version of the game, if you have the bought Steam version you need to select the beta test. Thy
J_Bunny for testing and the dll!
EA Build V0.12.0 Beta Steam Assembly-CSharp_v21.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.29
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll and saves, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

Hey are you by chance making the new cheats for the steam version? It’s been updated and these no longer work

Reactions: Mr.Kz666

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
The version has already been released on Steam 2 or 3 days ago, I'm wondering if anyone already has it so I can pass it on.

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
looks like this file also tells us about Nami's whereabout.

So the game IS getting updated... but how often will those updates translate to the forum here?
Hey are you by chance making the new cheats for the steam version? It’s been updated and these no longer work
Does anyone already have 1.1? or still nothing?
0.1.1 is still in beta, just wait for the stable version

Idk if the game is buggy or what. But heres the game files

If the game needs a crack, sorry idk how to do that.
I've also cracked this shared file but looks like it's just version 0.12 not 0.1.1

Last edited:
Reactions: ashkatchemall25

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
i mean...someone translated it in excel format on discord. Just click the guide channel and u can see an excel file called Book1.xlsx
I hate discord and only use it sparingly to see what is updated, I didn't even know there was a guide channel. Still, that's good to know, I guess.

ulaz

Dec 22, 2022
looks like this file also tells us about Nami's whereabout.

0.1.1 is still in beta, just wait for the stable version

I've also cracked this shared file but looks like it's just version 0.12 not 0.1.1
using steam you have to be beta test to use the cheat file which is why I was saying it no longer works when updated to 0.1.1. It says it in the post.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I hate discord and only use it sparingly to see what is updated, I didn't even know there was a guide channel. Still, that's good to know, I guess.
TON also helped me to PIN the stuff included too, just click the pin on the top right when you are in guide channel

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
I'm hoping that in the future updates we get, we get to save the girl from the Boss Native and we get some Female Native x Male Protagonist Fem dom anims...

Reactions: Rozina1w

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
I'm hoping that in the future updates we get, we get to save the girl from the Boss Native and we get some Female Native x Male Protagonist Fem dom anims...
If you are looking for them to dominate the MC, there is only one and it is with the giant natives

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes