LillieKat

Formerly 'KazanKatrick'
Aug 25, 2020
Hai I went, and tamed a werewolf to be my fake husband. But I can't figure out how to fuck him ;-; Someone please tell me how I can get super womb blasted virtually please an ty <3

1721615941960.png

• Haha
Reactions: KorochiZB

ulaz

Dec 22, 2022
I wish we got male MC rape men/dlc or vice versa but I don't think it will happen. Gay content is not catered to.
So don’t take my word as gospel but on steam apparently some people are saying there is some M/M that is being put in game. Artwork for scenes that have been drawn but not implemented yet.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is the version in the OP 0.12 the latest? I see Jakeman250 asking about 1.1? I played the version from OP and after an hour I gave up. There's not really anything to do? I can't bring Man with me into party, I can only play as him. I can't find any of the female MC friends, can't recruit anyone and I've beaten the first village boss, old man and the flower boss (enable speed boost and just ran through a bit before quitting). The H is just 'game-over' on loss, so really meh. I guess the male can grab and fuck but really lackluster. The steam page trailer shows slightly different UI and much more interesting things to do..
Version here is 0.0.12 in Steam's current versioning system.
The newest version is 0.1.1 [beta]. So yes, we don't have the newest version yet.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
So don’t take my word as gospel but on steam apparently some people are saying there is some M/M that is being put in game. Artwork for scenes that have been drawn but not implemented yet.
yea....yui drawn male mc x little boy :FacePalm:

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes