NephylimCross

Feb 10, 2021
I was told there were two DLC's in this game and I was not missing much. They say it was more like an add-on rather than a DLC. Any one knows about it? Is it worth knowing or not?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
quick question, is there something I'm doing wrong or stun/faint damage doesn't increase with your stat increase?

I got the diamond club and I do a fixed amount of damage even though I got also the blood knife and I just do a lot of damage due to the strength stat increase.

Yuforya

Oct 19, 2021
quick question, is there something I'm doing wrong or stun/faint damage doesn't increase with your stat increase?

I got the diamond club and I do a fixed amount of damage even though I got also the blood knife and I just do a lot of damage due to the strength stat increase.
yup, stun weapons have their fix damage in an enemies stun gauge (the white bar)

• Sad
Reactions: Storm4n

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I was told there were two DLC's in this game and I was not missing much. They say it was more like an add-on rather than a DLC. Any one knows about it? Is it worth knowing or not?
just one now, Ton said he removed the old. Just click the link in my signature and u can tell wut dlc included

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How to switch Character in game ? like male to female
Just interact with them and choose "change" option. Note that there are exactly two main characters in this game, and you can only play as one of them.

No, stun damage just doesn't increase with your stats. I do not know why the developers thought it is a good idea.
Stun damage does increase with heavy attacks, though.

As far as I know, there is only one DLC, which is not allowed on this site due to rule 7. It contains the exact content that was removed from the main game to allow it to bypass the equivalent of rule 7 on Steam.
You are not missing much, yes. But if you want it, DLC is available for free on the developer's website.

There are two kinds of censorship here: DLC and pixellation. Pixellation is already removed in the version of the game available here.

okjsim

Feb 14, 2021
Say, I want to edit some stats of things in the game. I've extracted the data.unity3d but I don't think the scripts are in there. Anyone have any idea? Haven't messed with unity games since battletech, which is a long long time ago.

EDIT:Nvm, it's probably all bundled in the dll files, gonna be a pain to mod but I'll try.

Last edited:

godl159

Dec 31, 2020
Just interact with them and choose "change" option. Note that there are exactly two main characters in this game, and you can only play as one of them.

No, stun damage just doesn't increase with your stats. I do not know why the developers thought it is a good idea.
Stun damage does increase with heavy attacks, though.

As far as I know, there is only one DLC, which is not allowed on this site due to rule 7. It contains the exact content that was removed from the main game to allow it to bypass the equivalent of rule 7 on Steam.
You are not missing much, yes. But if you want it, DLC is available for free on the developer's website.

There are two kinds of censorship here: DLC and pixellation. Pixellation is already removed in the version of the game available here.
How to find my female npc .. that npc i am play start with ..u know what i mean ?

okjsim

Feb 14, 2021
Is there any way to get mods for the game besides buying it? Are there any third party mods out there? I just want to have more easier ways to build stuff.
mods are limited to furnitures last I've heard, and workshop is currently still shutdown because of too many copyright infringement as it was unmoderated.

Reactions: John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
mods are limited to furnitures last I've heard, and workshop is currently still shutdown because of too many copyright infringement as it was unmoderated.
also some ass posting lol-i there, the workshop is currently hidden, only the one who bought the game can get inside

Reactions: masMalkar

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How to dispose dead body from enemies?
Save and reload.
Later on, you'll be able to build a corpse eater or something like that.
How to find my female npc .. that npc i am play start with ..u know what i mean ?
Look for her near the place you started the game.
You can also summon her with the blue flag.
If it does not help, use /change command to forcibly switch to her.

Reactions: rKnight and John8r9

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
why not just answer the question asked, i feel like if you have time not actually answering then just answer. you're not even clogging up the thread since its already pretty long anyways.
The issue is not being able to answer lol. The issue is people taking them for granted which is exactly what you are assuming here.

Reactions: masMalkar

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
legit thought the thread got nuked because theres no msg for a day lol
Everyone is waiting for the next big update.
Devs recently said a bunch of new animations are done, just have to be implemented. Naturally people are less enthusiastic about bug fixes (though I'm sure some are excited for the masturbation update)

Reactions: flannan

TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
Is the version in the OP 0.12 the latest? I see Jakeman250 asking about 1.1? I played the version from OP and after an hour I gave up. There's not really anything to do? I can't bring Man with me into party, I can only play as him. I can't find any of the female MC friends, can't recruit anyone and I've beaten the first village boss, old man and the flower boss (enable speed boost and just ran through a bit before quitting). The H is just 'game-over' on loss, so really meh. I guess the male can grab and fuck but really lackluster. The steam page trailer shows slightly different UI and much more interesting things to do..

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes