John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
No, the game john linked and that the other user most likely asked for is RJ401594 from WILD FLOWER, which also looks very interesting.
I was asking for the game with that blonde MC girl who's using magic.
ah that..but its a small game tho. RJ152210

Reactions: Rethos

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
if you still havent found out the answer for rika,in the story event you need to let her get raped by takumi first,thatll make keigo break up with her and you can make a move on her
To do it with Reika you have to interrupt them the first time you meet her and her boyfriend, then save her from Takumi and then interrupt them again in their last event, then go with the boy and raise friendship with her and you will have two events and boss fight

Which is the correct way?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Based on the steam reviews and the absurd number of pages in this thread, the game sold pretty well- I am glad. Hopefully the official translation is better than mine and not just AI translated again.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
o whats the new ver adds?
From Steam:

update v0.1.0 [beta]
Due to significant functional adjustments, this will be released as a beta version. Those who wish to participate, please switch to the beta version to play.

■ Additions:
・NPC job "Repair"
・Gallows support (Large female natives)

■ New H features:
・Masturbation (female natives)

■ Fixes and Adjustments:
・Fixed an issue where the transport display was not correctly reflected when retrieving medium-sized animals.
・Fixed an issue where dismembered NPCs could still be summoned (added an option to make them summonable).
・Reduced the issue where enemies sometimes do not die even when their health reaches zero.
・Fixed an issue where NPCs in a rampage due to minimum morale could not be interacted with when following.
・Fixed an issue where NPCs would get stuck if they were assigned a job in an empty animal pen.
・Set damage attenuation for Crystal Sword skills.
・Adjusted NPC movement behaviors.
・Adjusted to allow interaction with downed ally NPCs.
・Fixed an issue where Yona's weapon and shield colors were not loading correctly.
・Fixed an issue where buildings placed on the water surface of seawater blocks were not positioned correctly upon loading.
・Changed the experience calculation method required for leveling up beyond level 100.
・Adjusted character edit colors to be set by numeric input.
・Adjusted the conditions for using "meat toilet."
・Added a function to repair all buildings with the Build Manager.

■■■■■■■■Attention■■■■■■■■■
■Objects like tables can now be destroyed. Buildings that are now destructible will load in a broken state. You can repair them by either using the protagonist (consuming water) or assigning the NPC the "repair" job.
Alternatively, all items can be repaired using the "Build Manager."

■Since it is highly likely that operations will become unstable, we recommend saving separately from the main save data.

■For the added conditions for using the "meat toilet" and masturbation:
If the NPC options have "Allow love" set to OFF and "Allow sex" set to ON, it will now be executed by consuming libido.
updage v0.1.1[beta]
■ Additions
・Item that increases the recovery amount of libido
・When wearing the Ring of Lust and there is no partner for sex, the character will masturbate instead

■ Fixes and Adjustments
・Fixed a bug where masturbation was not performed in the correct position
・Fixed a bug where the spider's food box would turn into a normal food box upon loading
・Fixed a bug where effects triggered by ground contact were not occurring (e.g., throwing by small natives)

Based on the steam reviews and the absurd number of pages in this thread, the game sold pretty well- I am glad. Hopefully the official translation is better than mine and not just AI translated again.
Well, the number of pages in this thread is more of a monument to the developers' interface design skills.
But the official translation is reasonably good. Except for the "died in childbirth" message, which should be "had a still birth" or something like that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
Yeah, pretty small update, mostly bug fixes and the new repair job. I might have to unfollow the thread and just try to forget about this game for a while at this update rate (And hope the thread still exists in half a year or so, lol).
Pretty standard for this dev team tbh
Though they've added a bunch of non-R18 content and refined the game itself, the H content has more or less been unchanged for the last few years with only a few small additions.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Well, the number of pages in this thread is more of a monument to the developers' interface design skills.
But the official translation is reasonably good. Except for the "died in childbirth" message, which should be "had a still birth" or something like that.
More on the inability of people to do basic internet tasks like using the useless search button. I have been ignoring this thread because most of the time are asking questions that already been asked

Plaintobe

Jun 23, 2019
More on the inability of people to do basic internet tasks like using the useless search button. I have been ignoring this thread because most of the time are asking questions that already been asked
why not just answer the question asked, i feel like if you have time not actually answering then just answer. you're not even clogging up the thread since its already pretty long anyways.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Like in every thread honestly, but don't lose hope... because I've lost it :cool:

Btw we need Yona to be able to rape everyone.
Yona can get naked from the get go, even if non canon the player can make her a massive slut, I was expecting to be able to fuck everything with a penis, but at least the dude can fuck almost anything with a pussy

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Honestly, I feel like we just need an FAQ. And possibly some proofreading for the guide.

And maybe a UI/controls explanation because the game does a pretty bad job of explaining to you how some things like fishing works. Controls-wise, I mean. I was mashing every fucking button and key on my keyboard and mouse for a good 10 minutes before I figured out how to cast the damn line. (It's hold right-click, by the way.)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Honestly, I feel like we just need an FAQ. And possibly some proofreading for the guide.

And maybe a UI/controls explanation because the game does a pretty bad job of explaining to you how some things like fishing works. Controls-wise, I mean. I was mashing every fucking button and key on my keyboard and mouse for a good 10 minutes before I figured out how to cast the damn line. (It's hold right-click, by the way.)
still someone won't read it and ask here instead

PiraunOPOPS

Aug 16, 2023

page 13 dude, or if you have a bad reading, watch this channel

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes